Chap.1 || In Hermitcraft

Really sorry for the short chapter! I'm making the next one longer!

Third Person POV

In the secret meeting room of the Crystal Cliffs, the wither rose alliance had been discussing a way to defeat Xornoth.

fWhip, Gem, Pearl, Sausage, and Scott had been sitting in the meeting room all day thinking of a plan.

"How do we know we can trust you?" A slightly mad fWhip asked, he had been asking Sausage this question multiple times yet Sausage always gave him the same answer.

"I told you! Just because I was corrupted by Xornoth and I was cured, doesn't mean I'll be evil again!" The king of Mythland answered, he had been cured of Xornoth's control but fWhip didn't exactly trust him yet.

"fWhip, just give him a chance and trust him. He might not be evil again." Gem spoke trying to ease up the tension between the two kings.

fWhip sighed and turned to his sister, "Fine, I'll give him a chance. But we have to make sure that Xornoth doesn't get to him again." He obliged, Gem smiled. "Thank you fWhip, we're gonna try to make sure Xornoth doesn't get his hands on him again." Gem assured, tip-toeing a bit to pet her little brother's head.

fWhip was about to stop her and protest about petting him but his inner dragon let her pet him making his red tail and horns appear, he flushed red as he could feel his dragon tail wagging.

Many 'awe' was heard from the alliance members making fWhip flush even more. Gem just smirked and laughed, oh how she loved to tease her brother.

Gem pulled her hand away so fWhip could continue the meeting, fWhip sighed and let his horns and wings disappear before continuing, "Right, Sausage is fine I guess but what should we do about Joey?" Scott raised his hand, "We could...I don't know, kick him out?"

Gem raised her hand, "Well I think he should be kept in and just not be invited to any meetings." She protested, "Can you both give your reasons?" fWhip asked, "Well he kidnapped me, an alliance member." Scott explained, "He was controlled by Xornoth, he can be cured too!" Gem protested earning a glare from Scott.

"Guys, this isn't the time to fight. Let's just think about this another day." Pearl spoke trying to avoid them fighting. "Fine." Scott and Gem said in unison.

"Well hello, there so-called wither rose alliance." A voice mocked.

Everyone stood up and pulled out their weapons, "Xornoth..." Scott murmured, "You all will be in the way of my plan. This will keep you busy while I corrupt your beloved server..." The demon laughed.

fWhip was about to speak up when a black portal appeared right between Scott and Pearl, they all yelped in surprise and tried to back away. The portal was sucking them in, Sausage tried to hold onto the table as to not get sucked in but it failed miserably.

He got sucked into the portal as the others watched in fear, Gem was holding onto fWhip and also trying to create a barrier so no one else would get sucked in.

She ended up getting sucked in along with fWhip who let go of the table to try and save her, Pearl and Scott also got sucked in whilst trying to save the twins.

The portal closed immediately after Pearl and Scott flew in. Xornoth watched in amusement, his plan worked. Now no one was gonna be in the way of his biggest plan.

Corrupting the whole server.

Grian's POV

It was a lovely day in Hermitcraft, I had just finished working on a building in midnight alley. I decided to take a stroll around Boatem to see if there was anything new.

Everyone's megabases were looking amazing! This Giga base is gonna be epic, too bad Scar hasn't picked a place to build yet. I even wrote a whole fancy message on top of my base! 

I noticed that Pearl's base hasn't quite changed since I last saw it. I also noticed that Pearl and Gem, our two newest hermits haven't been on the server a lot. They did say something about being on 'another server' or something. 

I decided to check on Mumbo with his megabase, his huge armchair or whatever was looking pretty good. I saw him on one of his chair's armrests, "MUMBO!" I yelled catching his attention, he smiled once he realized it was me and flew down. "Hey, Grian." He greeted, "How's your chair?" I asked examining his chair, it was built in stone and some parts of it were covered in vines and bushes. 

"It's going pretty good." Mumbo answered, "Everyone's bases are looking great!" He added. He looked around Boatem admiring everyone's bases, "Hey, has Pearl been online?" He asked, "She hasn't been online much, I think that's why her base still looks the same." I replied. 

"Is it just me or have our newest hermits haven't been online as much?" I pointed out, "Yeah." 

Mumbo's communicator buzzed a few times signaling that some people have joined. I clicked a button on my admin bracelet, it glowed and my admin panel appeared. I clicked a button and the screen showed everyone who was online. 

"Hm, weird." I mumbled, "What's wrong?" Mumbo asks curiously. "Everyone except Gem and Pearl is online." I exclaimed, Mumbo grabbed his communicator and checked the chat. 

"What in the world..." He thought out loud, I was curious so I closed my current screen and opened the chat. 

[MythicalSausage has joined the game]
[GeminiTay has joined the game]
[fWhip has joined the game]
[PearlescentMoon has joined the game]
[Smajor1995 has joined the game]

Word Count: 944 Words