Chap.40 || Magic Orb

I wrote this in the middle of class-

TW:
-Nearly passing out (?)
-Mention of killing
-Mention of passing out

All the emperors stood in the Prisma Palace of the Ocean Empire, currently helping Lizzie try to create a magic orb. 

"C'mon Lizzie! You can do it! Just don't shoot the beam!" Jimmy encouraged, Lizzie sighed. "I can't! I keep shooting beams and I probably killed something with it too!" 

Joel pats her shoulder with the help of Pix lifting him up to Lizzie's height, "It's alright Lizzie, just try it one more time, and if you're tired we can do it again tomorrow." "Alright, only because we need to get the others back." 

Lizzie poured her magic into her hands and prepared herself like she was about to shoot a beam, finally, she managed to keep the magic in her hands and slowly created an orb. "That's it, Lizzie! You're doing it!" Katherine exclaimed happily, a magic orb floated in the air in front of everyone. 

Lizzie sighed, suddenly feeling tired. Her legs gave out and she fell to the ground panting heavily, everyone rushed to her side in worry. "Lizzie! Are you okay?!" Jimmy asked worriedly, "I'm fine, just exhausted. That drained a lot of my magic and energy." 

"I'm surprised you didn't fully pass out." Katherine laughed nervously, Lizzie smiled weakly. "It's because of the ocean magic, it gave me enough energy to still stay awake." 

"Can you get up and walk to your bed? Cause, well... You're 10 feet tall and none of us can carry you." Joel joked, Lizzie laughed. "Yeah, I just need some help." She says, shakily getting up. "Right, now to send it to hermitcraft." "Are you sure? You seem really exhausted, you might pass out." Pix warned, Lizzie shrugged. "I'm fine, we need to send this orb to hermitcraft immediately."

Lizzie takes the orb in her hands and focuses on sending it, she lifts the orb to the height of her chest and sends it up to the sky. The orb disappeared in the sky and Lizzie stumbled back, "You okay?" Joel asks, "Yeah, just tired." Lizzie admits weakly. Joel gives her a hand and he helps her walk back to her room while the others stay to inform fWhip. 

Pix summons the admin screen and quickly went to VC fWhip, after a few seconds of it ringing, fWhip finally answers. 

"Hello? Huh? Why in the world are you guys calling me at 6 AM?" fWhip complained sleepily. 

Pix confusedly looked at the clock in the room, 12:00 PM

Oops.

Forgot the times were sometimes different in other worlds.

"Heh, sorry. Anyways, can you get Gem, Scott, and Pearl here?" Pix asked, "At this time? They're gonna kill me dude." fWhip whined, finally aware of the situation he was in. Pix rolled his eyes playfully, "It's not even that early, we just need them here right now." 

fWhip quickly wakes up Gem and explains the situation, then they both go out of the room towards the living room. Gem went to go get Pearl while fWhip sets his admin bracelet down on the coffee table before going to get Scott. Gem came back with Pearl and fWhip came back with a very annoyed Scott.

"You better have a good reason for waking me up at this early time, I need my beauty sleep y'know." Scott complained to which Jimmy laughed, "It's very important." Pix stated, "So, we found a way to get you guys back!" 

There was a moment of complete silence before Pearl spoke up, "WHA- WAIT REALLY?!" 

"REALLY!! We found this spell that we did and we can create a portal from hermitcraft that goes back here!" Pix explains, everyone's eyes were filled with happiness while Gem's was filled with confusion. "Spell? But how? You guys can't do magic." she asks, "With admin magic." Katherine answers. Gem turned to fWhip, "But fWhip's here? He didn't do anything that involves a portal?" 

"Lizzie! She was an admin before remember? So is Scott! You probably forgot though." Jimmy spoke up, "Oh yeah! We ran X-Life together." Scott says remembering the past server, "Speaking of Lizzie, where is she? And where's Joel?" fWhip asks noticing that the couple weren't there. 

"About that..." Shubble trailed off, "Since Lizzie was the only other admin, she had to do the spell cause she has admin magic. After she did the spell, she nearly passed out cause the spell drained a lot of her energy and magic. As for Joel, he took her to her room to rest." She finished, "Oh my... Is she okay?" Pearl asks in concern, "She's fine, probably asleep in her room." Shubble replied. 

"Alright, we need you guys to go to spawn and continue the spell from there. So you might wanna note this down." Katherine chuckled picking up the spell book from the ground, "You need to go to spawn and you will probably see an orb of magic floating at the spawn point, you need to create that same exact magic orb and throw it at the magic orb flying there." 

"Sounds easy enough, I've made orbs before." fWhip shrugged. "You have?" Shubble asks curiously, "Yeah, I was tinkering around with my magic and accidentally made one. Practiced it so I didn't pass out like the first time." fWhip replies scratching the back of his head.

Gem quickly whispers something in fWhip's ear and fWhip nodded, "Great talking to you guys but me, Pearl, and Scott, have some business to take care of with Grian so goodbye!" Gem says dragging Pearl and Scott out of the camera view.

"Alright uh, great then. You can create the portal anytime you want to, make sure to say goodbye to everyone in hermitcraft." Pix smiled, fWhip seemed to have made eye contact with someone as Pix heard whispers. "Great, just give us like a couple of days." fWhip says motioning for someone to come over to him.

"Anyways I gotta go I'll call ya soon goodbye!" fWhip immediately ends the call which made everyone slightly worried but they all shrugged it off, they knew what was happening in the hermitcraft server.

Now all they had to do was wait for fWhip to create the portal.

Shouldn't be long.