Chap.2 || Meeting The Hermits

I know I said I would make the chapter longer in the last episode but this chapter is in fact pretty long-

fWhip's POV

Where in the world are we?

Me, Gem, Sausage, Pearl, and Scott all got teleported into what looks like a village. 

"W-Where are we?" Scott asks getting up, "I don't know..." I replied. I got up and clicked a button on my admin bracelet, my admin panel appeared in front of me. I'm gonna try to locate where we are.

All I know is that we're in a village, I could see some sort of structure between the trees but it's just out of my render distance. I sadly couldn't locate where we were so I turned to the others, Sausage was playing with a chicken he found, Scott was wandering around the village, Gem and Pearl were whispering to each other. They looked worried, I would have gone to ask them if they were okay but I had my own problems. 

I need to find out where we were, I could hear everyone's communicator buzzing so I clicked on the chat. 

A lot of people were typing in the chat but I didn't know who anyone was, there was someone named Grian, Xisumavoid, MumboJumbo, Stressmonster, Docm77, and plenty of others who I don't recognize. 

I've been reading the chat for a few minutes when the sound of a rocket could be heard near us, I closed my admin panel and pulled out my sword just in case. The sound of the rocket was heard by everyone so Sausage and Scott ran back over to us. 

I could see a bunch of people landing around 15 feet from us, they seemed to be talking about something. I saw a bunch of them nod and now they were walking toward us with weapons in their hands. 

There was a dude wearing a green suit and a helmet, some short dirty blonde with a red sweater and parrot wings, some dude wearing a suit and had a moustache, what looks like a creeper and cyborg hybrid, a dude with a red top hat, some dude with an i on his shirt, a dude that was cosplaying as a ninja or something, a brunette with a robotic eye, two dudes that have really big eyes, a female brunette with a pink flower crown, and a blonde female with blue eyes and goggles. 

They stopped a few feet away from us, the dude with the green suit and helmet stepped up which alerted me so I made a barrier between us just in case they intend hurt us. The guy seemed shocked but spoke up.

"Um, hi? The names Xisuma."

Gem's POV

This place looks familiar, way too familiar. I turned to Pearl who was just as confused as I was since fWhip was probably trying to find out where we were. 

"Hey, Pearl. Doesn't this place look familiar to you?" I ask, Pearl nodded. "Definitely, this looks a lot like Hermitcraft." 

I was about to agree when I saw a tower in the distance, or more specifically, the tower of my hermitcraft megabase. 

My eyes went wide when I saw my tower, I placed my hand on Pearl's shoulder and pointed her in the direction of my tower. "Pearl, It's my megabase!" Pearl gasped and turned to me, "I think we are in hermitcraft." She whispered.

I was in a panic, what if someone sees us? They weren't supposed to know about empires! Why did Xornoth have to send us here!

"Gem!" Pearl whispered pulling me out of my thoughts, "Your antlers are showing, calm down." I calmed down, maybe none of the hermits noticed we were here?

Suddenly, there were a bunch of buzzes coming from our communicators kind of scaring me, Pearl pulled out her's and opened the chat. She immediately showed me the messages once she saw the usernames, there were a bunch of hermits asking who we were and why we were here.