Chap.11 || Caught

Another week has passed on the Hermitcraft server and things weren't exactly looking too good. 

There's corruption absolutely everywhere and no way to stop it, after countless fights with Xornoth the hermits still couldn't defeat him as he kept on fleeing once they were about to attack. 

Gem, fWhip, Scott, Pearl, and Xisuma were all gathered in Gem's bedroom. 

"I don't know what to do anymore." fWhip sighed, "Xornoth's taken over the whole server." He added, Gem turned to him. "We have to fight him, but we don't exactly know where he is." 

Gem glanced around the room, Scott was being quiet, Pearl was petting her wings and fixing feathers out of place, and X was fast asleep on her couch. X hasn't had much sleep for the past few days cause he claims he wanted to 'Protect them' so it was best if he gets some sleep. 

Scott's been quiet, most of the time thinking of plans and such to defeat his brother. 

"I have a plan of attack." Scott spoke, catching the attention of those in the room, except Xisuma. "One sec." Gem walked over to the couch where X was sleeping and shook him awake. X jolted awake resulting in him falling to the floor, X scratched his head while Gem held back a laugh. 

They walked over to Scott and sat down around him, "I was thinking, once we find the location of Xornoth, I'll walk in and look like I'll fight him alone but then you guys come in and catch them by surprise." Scott explained, "That idea isn't half bad." X spoke. 

"Should we call the others and tell them the plan?" Pearl asked, "Yeah, I'll message everyone." X replied typing something into his admin panel. He sent it and a bunch of dings was heard from everyone's communicator, "Looks like everyone's going." X chuckled. 

~*~*~

"Looks like we gotta go." Evil Scar said looking at his communicator. "Where?" Xornoth asked, "To the meeting X is holding at Gem's place, I'll give you info later." Evil Scar replied dragging Evil Impulse out of their secret sand base. 

"We definitely need a new base." Evil Impulse complained wiping off some sand in his shirt. Evil Scar rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah just turn into your non-corrupted self and let's get going." They both transformed into their non-corrupted selves and headed to the Woodlands.

They both flew to Gem's currently unprotected base, landing in front of the entrance and walking into the library. They both sat down in a corner and watched as hermits filled the room, once everyone was there X silenced everyone so they could explain their plan. 

"Right, so our plan is- Impulse? Scar? Where have you guys been?!" X asked noticing the 2 hermits, "We've been busy." Evil Scar said. X went silent, "Right, okay. Anyways, back to the plan." 

"So, our plan is that when we find Xornoth's current location, we will attack. But we don't exactly attack, we're gonna send Scott in first as he is the main target, but when he gets attacked we will all spring into action." X explained getting many responses of agreement. 

"Alright, now we're gonna give you your roles. Us admins will fight, Gem will stay close to Scott, the strongest fighters will fight as well, the weaker fighters stay as support." X turned to Stress, "Stress, when we need healing you're gonna have to heal us with your powers, make sure to use your powers on the more critical injuries. You're staying behind the group." Everyone nodded. 

"Xornoth will most likely have an army of corrupted stuff so be careful." Gem explained "Grian will attack from above. Everyone distract and try not to hurt him cause the injuries will appear on Scott. But if you must attack him then do what you must, Stress will stay with me and Scott." Gem explained earning a nod from Stress and the other hermits. 

"Alright, we'll inform you all when we attack, we'll meet up the day before and go over things one last time. Meeting adjourned." X clapped his hands and dismissed the hermits. Evil Impulse and Scar flew out of the Woodlands and headed into the forest. 

What they didn't know was that someone had followed them. 

"That meeting took way too long." Evil Scar groaned, "At least we got valuable information." Evil Impulse rolled his eyes. 

An orange-haired female watched from behind the trees, her emerald-green eyes widened. 'Valuable Information?!' They thought. They didn't leave, she stayed and kept listening to their conversation.

"This job is easy, I wanna do something like fighting." Evil Impulse said punching the air, "I do too buddy." Evil Scar sighed. 

Evil Scar felt odd, he felt like he was being watched. 

Not by Xornoth. 

By someone else. 

Evil Scar grabbed Evil Impulse's arm, "Someone's here." He whispered, Evil Impulse's eyes went wide, and they both took out their swords. 

"Who's there?" Evil Scar scanned the area, there was a rustle behind him. They both turned back, swords in their hands. 

A young woman stepped out from the shadows. 

"I knew you guys were traitors..." They said. 

"..."

"CLEO?!"