Chap.36 || Interrogation

A/N: Hey guys! Not exactly free from covid yet but back at it again with another chapter! 
I had no idea what to name the chapter so-

Also thank you so so much for 6K!  

Third Person POV 

"Sorry what?" Xisuma asked, not believing what's just been said. 

"I think that the moon might not be getting bigger, it may be getting closer." fWhip repeated. "But how? The moon isn't being controlled by anything and Xornoth's gone." Xisuma asks himself. 

fWhip thought for a while, "Maybe Xornoth did that to the moon, he may be gone but maybe the glitch stayed." 

"Maybe." Xisuma trailed off, a beep from his admin bracelet was heard and he checked it. He seemed surprised when he saw the message, "I uh, gotta help K-Keralis with something, b-be back soon!" He stuttered, "Uhm, Alright!" fWhip yelled as Xisuma quickly exited the room. 

After hearing a firework go off, he sighed and looked at the time, '06:30' it read. Why would Keralis need help with something at this time? 

His thoughts were interrupted by a person walking into the room, he looked up to see Scott. "Morning." He said taking a sip of his coffee. "Morning." Scott yawned, going to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee for himself. 

He came back and sat on the couch beside him, "Anyways." Scott said suddenly filled with energy, 'where in the world did he get that energy this early from?' fWhip thought. 

"I heard you found a way to talk with the other emperors!" He said excitedly, "Yeah, Pix texted me on my other account." fWhip replied sipping his coffee, "When are you gonna call them again? I have- no I need to see Jimmy." Scott pleaded. 

"It's way too early to call them now, but maybe later at 10." fWhip suggested, Scott just nodded before walking out of the room. He heard a faint "Morning!" coming from Scott in the hallway and a second later Gem walked into the room. 

"Morning." She mumbled sitting on the couch, "Morning." fWhip replied putting a hand around her shoulder, "Since when do you wake up so early?" Gem laughed, "Since never, had a crazy dream." fWhip chuckled. 

"Mhm, I have to go meet with Stress at 9 so gotta get ready soon." She hummed getting up to go back to her room. "Alright, I'll tell ya when I'm on the call with everyone." fWhip yelled as she left the room. 

fWhip sighed and finished the last of his coffee before washing the cup and setting it in the cabinet, then he went into Gem's room to get ready for the day to see that Gem wasn't there. Seem's like she finished getting ready. 

He heard some faint chatter somewhere in the other rooms meaning that Gem was probably talking to Grian or maybe Stress, fWhip quickly got ready and went to do something random while he waits for his fellow emperors to message him. 

~*~*~*~

Gem made her way to her basement and walked in front of a door, she pulled out a key and unlocked the room, she opened the door and walked into a room. The room had 2 beds in it, a couch, a table and chair, and basically everything else you would find in an ordinary house. 

"Hi Gem!" A familiar cheery voice yelled as Gem walked into the room, "Hello Sausage." Gem sighed with a smile, "And hello to you Joey." Joey just hummed in response. 

Gem quickly grabbed a chair from the corner of the room, brought it in front of the couch, and sat. "Sausage, take a seat please."

Sausage sat down as Gem started speaking again, "We didn't have time to discuss this yesterday so I'm gonna ask you now. Alright?" Joey and Sausage looked at each other before looking back at Gem. 

"Just think of it as a therapy session for you guys." Gem says pulling out a notepad and pen. The 2 nodded and Gem started to write in her notepad. "I know you guys have recently recovered from Xornoth, so do you mind telling me how you got controlled?"

"Uhm, well..." Sausage started, "I don't really remember how." "It's fine, just say what you remember." Gem nodded telling Sausage to continue. "Well, I was walking in a forest, I don't remember why but I just was. Then I found something shiny on the ground! So I picked it up and it was one of Xornoth's crystal thingy's." 

"What crystal thingy?" Gem stopped writing to ask, "The crystal from the first time I got corrupted! Xornoth makes this crystal thingy and it made me evil again!" Sausage explained, "Oh that..." Joey trailed off as realization hit him. 

"You know something?" Gem asks, "Mhm." Joey hums, "Go on, we need answers as soon as possible." Gem then continues to write on her notepad. "Yeah, that's no ordinary crystal." Joey laughs, Gem looks up from her notepad confused. "It's not?" 

"Nope, Xornoth made that crystal himself. You have to touch the crystal to become evil." He explained, "So then why did Sausage touch the crystal if he knew what it did?" Gem asks continuing to write on her notepad. 

Joey shrugged, "Well, if Xornoth activates the crystal while you're looking at it, the crystal and Xornoth's magic takes over your body and it makes you touch the crystal." 

Gem stopped writing as she realized something, "Actually- How do you even know this?" "Hm?" Joey hums, signaling Gem to repeat herself. "How do you know what the crystal does? You've been corrupted too." 

"For starters, I chose to side with him cause he would give me power, and so I could rule the server. So of course I sorta corrupted myself." Joey explains, mumbling the last part. "So Xornoth tells me everything, and I mean everything." He continues. 

Gem shrugs, "Alrighty then, now I have one last ques-" 

*Ding!* 

Gem looked down to see that it was a notification from her communicator, someone messaged her, "One sec." She quickly excused herself before checking to see who it was from. 

fWhip 

<fWhip> I'm about to start the call, might wanna come up here.  

<GeminiTay> I'll be there soon! 

Gem turned towards Joey and Sausage, "Something came up and it's urgent so we'll continue tomorrow." She informed earning a nod from both men, "I'm keeping the door unlocked so you can walk around but only stay in this area." She added in a warning tone. 

After receiving more nods from the 2, Gem got up and walked out of the room. 

The last question she was going to ask was pretty important.

But not more important than meeting your friends again!