Chap.24 || Evil X

TW:
-Blood
-Choking
-Passing out

A/N: Just so you know I'm not a doctor or anything so tell me if something is wrong here

The area around the training room was filled with hermits chatting and also training.

Pearl sat on the training room's couch, chatting with Gem whilst waiting for False to come back with Stress. 

She's been waiting for quite some time now and she was starting to get a bit worried. Of course, she shrugged it off thinking it was just some bad feeling. 

She continued to chat with Gem, and that was when a blood-curdling scream was heard. 

Everyone went silent.

Some hermits rushed out of their room.

They all snapped their heads towards where the scream was heard. 

It was coming from down the hallway. 

There was only 1 person down the hallway. 

False. 

She was standing in front of Stress's room, a hand over her mouth. 

X was the first to snap out of the shock and immediately ran towards False's direction, everyone soon followed. 

X was just a few feet away from reaching her when the blonde pulled out her sword and charged into Stress's room. 

Just as the confused hermits were about to reach the room, there was a red beam of magic, and False was thrown out of the room and hit a wall. 

Blood slowly trickled down her forehead, she fell to the floor and dropped her sword. 

A series of gasps were heard from the hermits, X ran over and placed False's body on his lap. Then he looked inside Stress's room, and he couldn't believe his eyes. 

Stress was lifted off the ground and was being choked. 

By his twin brother. 

Evil Xisuma.

Stress's POV 

I was sat on the floor in my little seating area, checking through my medical supplies. The other hermits were outside chatting so I was left alone. 

I smiled once making sure that I had everything ready, then I heard a footstep behind me. I thought nothing of it, but then I remembered that I was alone in my room. 

"Look at what we have here~" A deep voice chuckled. 

I froze. 

I know that voice. 

It was...

"Evil X?..." I muttered turning around to face him. He chuckled, "Missed me?" 

I wasted no time and grabbed my sword, it was right beside me which was lucky. I swung my sword at him but he grabbed my wrist before I managed to hit him. 

"You can do better than that." He mocked, I was trying to free my wrist from his grasp when he grabbed my neck and lifted me off the ground. 

I yelped and accidentally dropped my sword, I tried to pry his hand off but he was too strong. 

I also realized something, there was a huge red crystal in the middle of his chest. What is that thing? Does it do something? Why is Evil X even here? Why is h-

I got cut off by Evil X's hand gripping my neck even tighter, making it hard to breathe. I was still struggling to pry his hands off of my neck. 

That was when the door suddenly opened to reveal False. 

"Hey, Stress! We need you at th-" 

She froze. 

Her eyes widened, she let out a silent gasp. 

She let out a blood-curdling scream. 

I winced as she screamed really loud making my ears hurt a bit. 

She stood there for a few seconds before snapping out of her shock, she pulled out her sword and charged at Evil X. She swung toward Evil X's forearm but Evil X summoned a sword and blocked it, the sound of metal clanking filled the room

False pulled her sword back and was about to attack she was struck by a red beam of magic coming from Evil X's palm. I screamed as False was thrown out of the room and hit a wall outside of the door. She fell to the floor as blood trickled down her forehead. 

Many gasps were heard coming from outside of the room. Suddenly, X came running towards her and placed her body on his lap. Then he looked in the room, his eyes widening as he saw his twin brother. 

All the hermits came running after him, some checked on False before turning their attention towards me. X handed False over to Gem before standing up and slowly walking towards us. 

"Evil X! What are you doing!? I thought you were turning good!" He yelled, Evil X just chuckled. "Me? Good? Hah! Absolutely not!" 

"You want your little friend here back?~" His grip on my neck tightened to the point where I couldn't breathe, X noticed my struggling and spoke up. 

"LET GO OF HER!" X yelled, Evil X laughed, "Fine then, take her back. Time is ticking though." He then let go of my neck and disappeared making me fall to the ground, I coughed as I tried to breathe properly again. 

X, along with some hermits, rushed to my side and helped me breathe properly. I looked up and saw False passed out in Gem's lap, Gem seemed to have used some crystal magic to stop the bleeding. 

I ran over to False and pulled her into my lap, I placed my hand on her forehead and watched as my hand started glowing green. I kept my hand there for a minute before pulling it away, I grabbed a bandage from my pocket and wrapped it around her head. 

"X, can you take her back to her room? She'll wake up eventually." I ask, X nodded and picked False up from my lap and carried her bridal style to her room. 

"Stress! What happened!? And who was that!?" Gem asked, everyone looked down. "That was uh, Xisuma's evil twin brother." Doc explained, "He once destroyed the entire server but now he said he's back a good guy." Jevin added. 

"Well apparently he isn't good." Gem crossed her hands. "You're okay though right?" I nodded, "Yep, my throat just hurts a bit." I said pointing to the hand marks on my throat from where Evil X was choking me. 

"Great, what about False?" She asked, everyone else nodded and looked at me. "She's fine, I healed her wound and she'll probably wake up soon or next morning. I don't know if she can fight but we'll have to ask her." I explained. 

Everyone nodded, "Alright everyone, wake up early tomorrow and prepare yourselves." X said walking out of False's room, everyone nodded again and some headed to their respective rooms while others stayed outside. 

Soon, one by one, the hermits started to head back to their rooms for a good nights rest. 

Preparing themselves for the next day.