Chap.27 || Found

IK ITS BEEN LIKE DAYS BUT GOT THIS CHAPTER OUT
CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE A LOT SLOWER THESE MONTHS 

A/N: This is a short chapter but it's a good one!

Grian was left alone.

Xornoth had taken Iskall away.

Xornoth said something about the hermits being on their way.

Does that mean the hermits are coming to save him and Iskall?

He just hoped so.

He was hurt badly and needed help.

He knew the ones to help were the hermits.

~*~*~*~*~

The hermits all landed safely on parts of the shattered Savanna.

Everyone gathered in one spot and then started to check their materials and tools before helping other hermits check if they have everything.

"Alright, does everyone have everything?" Xisuma asked, a series of 'yeah's' were heard.

A loud rumble was heard and the ground started shaking, some hermits yelped in shock as they stumbled around. Once the rumbling stopped, they started floating. They flew in the air for a few seconds before landing back on the ground. 

Hermits started to question why the earthquake and floating are happening again, it's been like months since the last time they started floating! After a few seconds of floating, they all landed back down safely. 

Hermits started to question each other about why this started happening again while the admins look at each other in confusion. 

"It's been like months since the last earthquake and floating! Why is it happening again?!" fWhip asks frantically, Xisuma sighed. "I'll look in the code and try to see why it's happening again." 

Xisuma pat fWhip's back before summoning his admin panel and clicking the button that took him to the server's code and system. 

His screen was covered in random words and numbers, even fWhip was a bit confused. Xisuma started scrolling down the screen, checking numerous codes to see if it was causing the earthquakes and floating. 

He continues to scroll until he stopped, fWhip looked over curiously before seeing why X stopped. 

The code was glitched. 

The number and words were changing to different ones really fast.

The code also looked like it was lagging and glitching a lot. 

fWhip gasped, "Oh my god, can you fix that?" 

Xisuma shook his head, "I can't, it's glitched meaning I can't fix it." 

"It must have been Xornoth's doing, but how can he change the code?" 

"I don't know, he isn't an admin so..." Xisuma trailed off. 

They thought in silence when a voice snapped them out of their thoughts. 

"Alright, everyone! Ready to go?" 

It was Gem. 

Many "Yep." and "Yeah." were heard from the fellow hermits.

"Alrighty, everyone group up and follow Scott." She instructed, Scott jumped down a cliff and slowly flew down landing not far beside a river. 

Everyone followed and once they all landed, Scott led the way through the plains biome trying to remember exactly which way he went. It wasn't hard cause there were pieces of corruption littered all over the ground. 

It hasn't been long when they find a huge area of land now covered in corruption, this was it. 

They were all going to fight against Xornoth. 

Scott looked behind him and made sure everyone was there before looking back at a very familiar cave, he sucked in a shaky breath before walking towards the cave. 

Everyone slowly followed him, holding their weapons out in case of a surprise attack. 

Scott slowly made his way down. 

The smell of blood made its way to his nose. 

His face scrunched at the smell, but he kept on moving. 

He nearly made it to the end of the cave when he heard the sound of metal clanking. 

Everyone froze in their spots. 

They all looked at each other in fear and confusion. 

Scott spoke up, "I'll take a look, you guys stay back." He whispered.

Everyone nodded before backing up.  

Scott hugged the wall as he made his way to the end of the cave. 

He made it to the end and peeked inside. 

The hermits watched as Scott's eyes go wide and pulled his head back and slightly looked down. 

He quickly placed his hand on his mouth to prevent him from screaming.

Everyone started to worry. 

"What is it?" Xisuma spoke up. 

They all stood in silence as Scott slightly recovered from his shock. 

He pulled his hand away and breathed heavily.

He raised his head to look at everyone who had concerned looks on their faces. 

He opened his mouth to speak. 

"Grian's in there.."