Chap.9 || Corrupted

Wassup foxes! This is gonna be a filler chapter cause I have exams next week and I most likely won't be updating my stories. After exams are over I'll continue to update so stay tuned for it!

A brunette wandered around the dark oak forest, he didn't know where he was going but he continued walking. He walked deeper and deeper into the forest. 

His red cape being dragged on the soft grass as he walks mindlessly around the forest. 

He knew Gem would go looking for him yet he continued to walk. 

Something red caught his eye, he knew he probably shouldn't touch it. But curiosity got the best of him and so he kneeled down and took it. 

In his hands was a beautiful and shiny red crystal, it looked extremely familiar to him. 

As he admired the crystal, the world around him started to turn black. His eyes were still glued on the crystal, not being able to take his eyes off of it. 

The crystal turned into a hand, the hand of someone he hates. 

Xornoth. 

The brunette looked up to see Xornoth, an evil smirk plastered on his face. His eyes widened as he immediately let go of Xornoth's hand and stumbled back. 

Xornoth was now staring at him as if the brunette did something wrong. 

"Join me Sausage." 

He lent his hand out for Sausage to take. Sausage was now terrified. 

"NO! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME EVIL AGAIN!!" He yelled, he didn't want to betray his friends again. Not like last time. 

Xornoth looked confused but smiled. 

"I know you're there evil Sausage, fight him and join me." 

He blinked and now Xornoth was gone. He was replaced with evil Sausage, who was staring at him with a smile. 

Sausage POV

"Good to see you Sausage." Evil Sausage chuckled, "You won't be in control for much longer." 

Evil me stood up and walked beside me. 

I tried to move my body but I couldn't, it was like I wasn't in control of my body anymore. 

Evil Sausage kneeled beside me, "Just let me in your mind." He whispered. 

He opened his palm to reveal a red crystal, he threw it in the air and watched as the crystal slowly floated down not far in front of me. 

"Go on, take the crystal. I know you want it." He whispered, I could feel him getting in my head. 

I lifted my hand to go and touched it, I wasn't in control of my own body anymore. 

He was. 

I touched the crystal and it started glowing brighter. 

"I'll take the wheel from here." That was all I heard before completely blacking out. 

Impulse POV 

I stared at my communicator, someone had just entered the Hermitcraft server and I didn't know who. 

X and fWhip seemed panicked and told us to head to Gem's base, I saw the other Boatem members leaving with their elytra's so I decided to join them. As I was about to take my rockets, a hand grabbed my wrist stopping me from doing so. 

I was confused and looked behind me, it was the new guy Sausage. 

He looked a lot different since I last saw him.

He was wearing a gray shirt and pants, his belt had a red crystal in the middle, his royal red cape was now a black cape attached to a red crystal, his elytra was replaced with black dragon wings, and his blue eyes were now blood red. 

"Sausage?" I called, he smiled. "Hey Impulse!" He said happily, "Where are you going?" He asks, his voice sounding deeper. 

"To Gem's base where everyone is supposed to be at?" I say, the sentence sounding more like a question. 

"Why don't you stay here instead?" He smiled tugging on my wrist slightly, "I-I should probably go-" I got cut off by Sausage pulling my wrist making me stumble back, he let go of my wrist making me fall to the ground. 

As I fell to the ground, the area around me started to turn black. I was now sitting in the middle of a circle. In front of me was a black figure with red eyes and horns on its head, Sausage was standing next to it, a smirk plastered on his face. 

The black figure lent his hand out for me to take, "Join me." it said. 

"I can give you anything you want. Just join me." 

I scooted back further. 

It smirked and snapped its fingers, a red crystal appeared in front of me. 

"Go on, touch the crystal." Sausage whispered. 

The crystal emitted a red glow. 

I felt dizzy. 

My hand went to go touch the crystal, but I wasn't moving my hand. It was moving on its own. 

My eyes were still staring at the crystal in awe, no matter how hard I try to stop staring at it I couldn't. I can't control my body anymore. 

I touched the crystal, the black figure and Sausage smirked wider. 

I was tired and dizzy, I slowly closed my eyes before hearing...

"Only one person left to go..." 

Third Person POV 

Impulse slowly opened his eyes again. 

But instead of being met with his beautiful brown eyes, Xornoth and Sausage were met with blood-red eyes. 

The yellow i on his shirt was now red, his gray shorts were now long gray sweat pants, his shoes were now brown boots, the dot on the letter i on his shirt was replaced with the red crystal, and his elytra was now replaced with dark red dragon wings. 

Evil Impulse stood up, "Perfect, now you both work for me." Xornoth smiled, Evil Sausage walked beside Evil Impulse and they both bowed. 

"Now we need one last important person." Xornoth snapped his fingers, now they were back in Boatem. "And who may that be?" Evil Impulse spoke, his voice sounding evil and deep. 

"My husband back in Empires, Joey." Xornoth explained. "I'll get him later, firstly you two need to go to these coordinates." Xornoth handed both men a small piece of paper. 

"I'll be dealing with the 'Hermits'" 

Word Count: 1020 Words