Chap.33 || Admin Bracelet

Pretty short chapter but double upload :D

"Ugh! I can't find anything! We've been searching for hours and we still can't find anything!" A dirty blonde yelled. 

"Yeah, we've been at this for ages and what have we found? Nothing!" A pinkette yelled in annoyance. 

"Jimmy, Lizzie, please stop complaining and we can search somewhere else." A brunette sighed, "We're gonna search for hours there again and find nothing Pix! There's no point!" Jimmy yelled, Pix sighed. 

"We'll check the Grimlands then." Pix took out his rockets and flew over to the Grimlands, everyone else following him. They had found nothing in the secret room so they checked around the Crystal Cliffs, there was nothing. 

The rulers all landed in the Grimlands and started searching everywhere, and I mean everywhere. 

Joel checked his house, Katherine and Lizzie checked his village, Pix and Shubble checked the outskirts of the Grimlands, and Jimmy even went to check around the nether. 

Joel was walking around fWhip's base, opening everything openable. (Is that a word? Well, it is now) He passed by a chest and decided, why not open it? He was sure fWhip wouldn't mind him 'borrowing' some stuff. 

He opened the chest to find a bunch of Redstone, cobblestone, cobble deepslate, some amethyst, some tools, a bracelet, food, wood- wait, a bracelet? Joel grabbed the bracelet and put it on, 'It looks nice, wonder why fWhip has this' he thought. 

There was a small button in the middle of the bracelet, Joel being curious, he clicked the button only to be startled by a huge floating screen now in front of him. "AH! OH MY LORD-" He yelped, he clicked the button again and the huge floating screen disappeared. 

Joel just stared at the bracelet in shock and silence, that was until Katherine and Lizzie barged in. "Joel? I heard you scream, what happened?" Katherine called, "Uh, I found this thing." Joel spoke flicking his wrist. "What is that?" Lizzie asks, "I have no idea, but there's this button." Joel answers, he clicked the button again and the huge floating screen appeared again. 

"Woah." Lizzie muttered, she was sat down as she was a bit too tall. (Man I wish I could be that tall)

Joel clicked the button again and the huge floating screen disappeared, "I have no idea what this is and why fWhip has this." Katherine thought for a while, "I feel like I've seen this somewhere, maybe we should ask Pix?" She suggested, Joel and Lizzie agreed. 

Katherine and Joel walked out while Lizzie crawled out, "Pix and Shubble should be outside, god knows where Jimmy is." Lizzie laughed, they all flew out and above the walls as they were too lazy to find the actual door to the entrance of the village. 

Pix and Shubble were spotted near some sort of rock/spike so they all landed near there, "Joel? Lizzie? Katherine? What are you guys doing here?" Pix asks noticing the trio walking over, "We uh, found this thing." Joel replied showing the bracelet on his wrist. 

Pix carefully inspects the bracelet, he definitely had seen it somewhere. 

He inspected it before realization hit him like a brick. 

The bracelet he was using wasn't just some ordinary bracelet.

It was an admin bracelet.