Chap.10 || BadTimesWithScar

"Has anyone seen Sausage and Impulse?" 

Scott's voice was heard through the whole room, the hermits started looking around for the two men. 

"Great, we have another issue." X groaned. Everyone was panicking, Gem was pacing around and mumbling things while X was trying to locate them, and fWhip was not being any help and telling Grian about all the things Xornoth did to Empires cause Grian himself asked, Grian was panicking about what could happen to Hermitcraft and regretting asking fWhip what happened. 

The hermits watched their friends worriedly, not really knowing what Xornoth could do but judging by Grian's panicking it was definitely bad. 

"And then he made this huge red tentacle all around my base! There was even an eyeball!" fWhip explained making hand gestures, Grian went pale and slowly turned towards the red tentacle outside of Gem's base. 

"THAT THING!??!?" He yelled pointing towards the tentacle which had been growing more vines near Gem's base. "Now now cut it out fWhip." Gem smacked the back of her brother's head earning a glare from him.

"Anyways, I think we should dismiss you all. Just remember to place the amethyst around your base and ignore the huge tentacles." Gem explained raising her voice a bit so everyone could hear. 

Everyone nodded and was soon dismissed. Gem lowered down her barrier so everyone could leave but put it back up once everybody did so. Scott, Pearl, and Xisuma decided to stay with Gem, X wanted to stay so he could make sure Scott and the other fellow hermits there were safe cause they were the main target. 

Everyone flew back to their base, watching in horror as huge red tentacles covered their server. They did what Gem told them to do and it was working! The corruption was spreading fast but the crystals were fending them off. 

~*~*~

In the sandy dessert not too far away from spawn, the corrupted people were sat in a secret room helping Xornoth get Joey on the server. 

"Alright, I think he should be joining in a few." Xornoth spoke, soon after someone's communicator beeped. 

Xornoth summoned his panel and checked the chat. He wasn't an admin nor used to be one, but he can for sure hack. He hacked the system making him able to access admin controls. 

The demon opened the chat and was satisfied with what he saw. 

[JOEYGRACEFFA has joined the game]
[GeminiTay] WHAT IS JOEY DOING HERE?
[Grian] WHO EVEN IS JOEY?!
[Xisumavoid] I had nothing to do with this

He smiled and privately messaged Joey. 

[Xornoth] Joey, don't ask any questions but come to these coordinates
[Xornoth] *** ** ***
[JOEYGRACEFFA] Of course Xor-Xor!

Xornoth sighed and closed the chat before looking up at evil Impulse and evil Sausage, "He will be here shortly." He informed, "So, what's the plan?" evil Sausage asked, "I have one." evil Impulse said catching the attention of Xornoth. "You do huh?"

"I do." evil Impulse nodded, "Well, what if I go back to the other hermits but not corrupted?" he said, the sentence sounding more like a question. "What do you mean by that?" Xornoth asked, getting a bit suspicious of him. 

"I mean I go back to the hermits but I act like I'm not evil." evil Impulse explained, "But, I say we corrupt another person to help me as a spy." evil Impulse finished, "That idea isn't half bad." evil Sausage spoke. "What if they get suspicious of you going missing?" 

"I'll just make something up, there's a lot going on the server so they should believe it." evil Impulse shrugged, the 2 turned towards Xornoth. 

"Sure, I like the idea. But if they find out you'll have to face your consequences." Xornoth warned, earning a nod from evil Impulse. 

"Hello? Is anyone there?" A voice called from outside of the secret room, it was Joey. 

Evil Sausage pressed a button, the sandstone shifted to the side creating a doorway. "Over here Joey!" Evil Impulse yelled, catching Joey's attention. Joey looked behind him and saw Evil Sausage waving at him. He smiled and ran over. 

Once he entered the secret room, he went to hug Evil Sausage. "You're corrupted again!" He yelled happily before noticing Xornoth who was sitting on a chair. "Xor-Xor!" He yelled running over to his so called 'Husband'

They weren't exactly married, they were together but Joey just referred to him as his husband to which Xornoth did the same. 

"Hello Joey." Xornoth ran his hands through Joey's hair as Joey went to hug him. "Right, you two find that person you want to corrupt while I explain everything to Joey." Xornoth explained, Evil Sausage and Impulse nodded and went out of the secret room immediately. 

They both flew over the server, smiling as they saw the corrupted red tentacles around the server. Evil Impulse led Sausage to Boatem, they both landed in the front yard of Impulse's megabase and hid behind a wall. 

"What are we doing here?" Evil Sausage asks, "We're here to get Scar." Evil Impulse explained peeking out at Boatem to make sure no one was there. "Why Scar though?" Evil Sausage inquired, "Because Pearl is at Gem's and Grian and Mumbo are almost always together so Scar's is the only person who's alone right now." Evil Impulse explained, Evil Sausage nodded. 

"Change into your non-corrupted self! Quick, Scar's coming!" Evil Impulse whispered noticing Scar was heading in their direction, they both changed into their non-corrupted self using their crystals and walked out of Impulse's base. 

"Hey Scar!" Evil Impulse called out, Scar noticed them and ran towards them. "Hey guys! I thought you guys went missing! Where have you two been? I have to go tell X you guys are okay!" Scar rambled going to grab his communicator. 

Evil Impulse grabbed his wrist before he could do so making Scar look at him confused. "What?" He asked, "We want to ask a favor." Evil Impulse started, "What favor?" Scar asked again, "We want you to join us." He said, Scar went silent. 

"Join what?" Scar asked quietly, "The corrupted." Was all Evil Impulse said before a red crystal appeared in front of him. Evil Sausage and Impulse both smiled as they turned back into their corrupted selves. 

They both stood there watching Scar as he slowly went to touch the crystal. This crystal is no ordinary crystal, Xornoth specifically made this crystal when he first recruited Sausage and Joey back in empires. The crystal was meant to lure you in, control your body into touching it and turn evil/corrupted. 

That was what happened to Scar, he touched the crystal. His eyes started closing and his appearance changed, he still looked the same but all the green he was wearing turned into black. The red crystal floated above his head before clinging itself onto the side of Scar's top hat. Scar slowly opened his eyes, his dark green eyes were now red. 

"I see you've corrupted the person you were looking for." Said a deep and glitchy voice. 

The 3 looked back to see Xornoth along with Joey who was clinging onto his arm, "Of course we did Xornoth." Evil Sausage said proudly. 

"Hm, GoodTimesWithScar. Good choice." Xornoth hummed walking forward a bit. 

"Not GoodTimesWithScar anymore I guess, you're evil now. May GoodTimesWithScar fall and may BadTimesWithScar rise..." 

Word Count: 1220 Words