Part 1

It had been raining heavily in the capital for several days, pouring the whole city into despair, and the dark clouds were like an upside-down pot, pressing the sky extremely low, dull and stuffy, and the congested cars were like dull earthworms, squirming forward little by little.

After several days of overtime work, he was also stuffed in the narrow carriage to blow heating, why he was already dizzy and swollen, the traffic jam made him upset, he moved forward like a turtle, while still using his mobile phone to communicate with his subordinates about the case, several times almost rear-ended. It was almost ten o'clock when he got home, and in just a few seconds from the time he opened the car door to the time he held open his umbrella, he was drenched in the face because the rain was so heavy. In late autumn, raindrops hit the skin like ice ballast.

When he went upstairs, even the sound of footsteps was thick and tired.

The key □□ the keyhole, spun around and opened, why a spirit, the brain suddenly woke up.

Across the door panel, there seemed to be the sound of a game console.

He's coming.

At that moment, the heaviness of the work and the tiredness of overtime, like raindrops that fell on the ground and were smashed into several petals, disappeared when they melted into the water, and his heart and eyes seemed to see the breeze around the moon and the flowers blooming, which sounded very exaggerated, but when he knew that he could see the person when he opened the door, the joy was embodied into a warm current, with the blood traveling through the limbs and skeletons, and then back to the heart, so warm and beautiful.

Why reflexively leaned against the wall, closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, trying to make himself a little more energetic. Then, he took out his mobile phone from his pocket, turned on the front camera, and the mobile phone reflected a Sven dignified face, he smoothed the rain-soaked hair, and the original handsome face, because the scalp that was poured by the rain was soft, and with the thick dark circles and some tired eyes, it also looked a little embarrassed. HHe sighed, the heavens grew like this, what is the use of emergency relief, so he stopped doing useless work and pushed the door in.

There was no light in the room, the backlight from the LCD TV was the only light source in the room, a man hiding in the dark sat on the sofa, holding a gamepad intently facing the screen, two unspeakable legs on the coffee table.

The man didn't even look at him, his slender fingers crackling and pressing the button.

"You're here, why don't you turn on the lights?" Why did he say that he was going to turn on the lights.

"Don't drive, there's no atmosphere." The man's head did not turn back.

He looked at the screen, it turned out that he was playing a zombie game, the hot pants policewoman on the screen was searching for zombies in a dilapidated factory, the atmosphere was strange and tense.

"Have you eaten, hungry?"

The man didn't answer, and his attention was all on the game.

Why put down the briefcase, took off the wet trench coat and hung it, went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, changed into house clothes, came out, went to the kitchen to pour a glass of water, and walked to the sofa.

The glass snapped and placed on the coffee table, and the man finally tilted his head slightly and glanced at Why. In the darkness, the pair of deep eyes were dark and bright, and an inattentive, meaningless look contained the charm, and why did I feel my heart tremble a little.

I haven't seen him for more than a month, why look at the person in front of me and think. Although, he can see it on TV and online from time to time. <