Part 37

Lawyer Chen has been observing why, and when he sees that he is almost expressionless, his heart is a little bottomless. He coughed softly, "Mr. He, you don't have to be afraid, you have the testimony of your colleagues, community monitors and neighbors to prove that you didn't come home until after nine o'clock, and you can fully declare that you are unaware of their behavior."

He said calmly, "In that case, you still come to me for something, and of course I know that I can prove my innocence." "What

I want to discuss with you is Song Juhan's problem. I had communicated with him before I came, and he was also very innocent, and the purpose of calling the team to your house was not to make them do illegal acts, purely for the purpose of creation, but when he found out that his team members had committed the above behaviors, they did not stop it with a fluke mentality. He is an actor who is binding on himself, just because he neglects to manage the people below, let him bear such serious consequences, Mr. He must be very unbearable. The

phrase "can't bear it" is extremely emotional.

This lawyer knew his relationship with Song Juhan, so he immediately understood that before he came, he had not only communicated with Song Juhan, but also had already communicated with Song He.

He paused: "First, he did not suck, and second, he did not gather those people to go to his own home, and I believe that you have the ability to prove his innocence."

"But the house is in his name, including Song Juhan himself, only today that the house has not been transferred, plus those who are raised by him in the end, he will still face relevant accusations of instigation or connivance, we have the confidence to save him from wrongs, but we can't block the mouths of the people, unless he is completely innocent."

Why squint his eyes: "Innocence? Wrong? Lawyer Chen, as a legal worker, don't you feel blushing when you say such a thing? LLawyer Chen's

face was a little uncomfortable: "Mr. He, we don't have time to raise the bar."

"Since our time is so tight, you may as well have something to say, all your preparations, I know very well in my own heart, don't waste time." 」

Lawyer Chen nodded: "Talking to smart people is efficient, then I will say it directly." I want you to affirm that you told them to come to your house for a party. He looked

at Lawyer Chen fixedly, and his fist was secretly clenched.

Lawyer Chen's eyes flickered slightly: "At the same time, you must insist that you have no knowledge of their behavior, you simply ask your friends to go to the family party, but there is something delayed and you come back late, that is, you don't know it, and it is too late to stop it." Why

was there silence.

"As long as you stick to that, we're perfectly sure we'll help you."

Although they had already guessed their purpose, when they actually heard it, they still felt a chill in their hearts.

Absolutely sure? Where is there any absolute certainty before the law? Moreover, once he confessed such a confession, he would not be able to repent, he would be put in a most passive position, as long as Song He was cold-blooded enough, he could put all the blame on him in order to save Song Juhan and alleviate the punishment of others. And he was indisputable, either to allow --- du or to commit perjury.

Even in the best case, he was acquitted, and Nanchuang, as a large state-owned enterprise that attracted the attention of the whole world, would not easily let him go, and his career, future and reputation would most likely end here.

He secretly clenched his fists, his heart was blocked and he couldn't breathe, and he said in a dumb voice, "Is this what Song Juhan meant?" "

Lawyer