Part 15

There was some congestion on the road, and when I arrived at the aquarium, it was a few minutes late. Feng Zheng was standing at the entrance of the aquarium waiting for him, and as soon as he got out of the car, the two of them met.

Feng Zheng glanced at the car that sent him for some reason, it was obviously impossible to be a taxi, and he frowned: "Song Juhan asked his driver to send you?"

"Ah, yeah, the others are really nice, there's no shelf at all."

Feng Zheng said coldly, "Don't you be stupid, Song Juhan's personality is very bad, you see his good side, they are all pretended."

At that time, why did he step out of the campus with half a foot, his character was full of the simplicity of young people and the inherent goodness of human nature, naturally he did not believe it, he only felt that it was because the two people had contradictions before saying so, of course, he did not refute Feng Zheng, he had always been too lazy to argue for some insignificant things, so he changed the topic: "Have you waited for a long time?" Let's go inside. Feng Zheng blackened

his face and turned his head to leave.

He sighed and followed.

The scale of this aquarium is second to none in the country, bringing together a variety of rare fish from five continents, and the style is very high, from the beginning of the game of hunger marketing, limited tickets every day, the reservation has reached a month later, so there is no crowded picture, everyone can get professional explanations.

The Feng family really had a big face, and invited the deputy director of the aquarium to accompany them alone, taking them to see hall by hall.

The colorful marine life is fascinating, and the whole aquarium is like a dream fairy tale world.

While the three of them visited and discussed, Feng Zheng gradually forgot to be angry, and the two looked very energetic, until they were about to close the museum before they left without hesitation.

"Those jellyfish are so beautiful, the light of the aquarium is illuminated, and the structure in the body is clear." WWhy look at the photos on your phone and think you'll have a chance to come back later.

"Yeah, but I prefer shellfish, and it's a lot of fun when swimming."

"Haha, one by one like a race. By the way, where do we eat at night? "At

the deep-sea restaurant opened by the Sea Clan Pavilion, the seat I set was..." Feng Zheng smiled mysteriously, "Forget it, you will know it in a moment."

Why also came the interest.

The deep-sea restaurant is built in the aquarium, the left and right bi are super long aquariums, you can enjoy a variety of fish when eating, and occasionally whales swim by, which is a very good experience.

Feng Zheng reported their names, and the waiter led them through the lobby to the secluded box area, and finally led them into a box.

The box is spherical, all-glass structure, surrounded by blue water and marine life at full angle, it is like being in the deep sea.

Why's eyes lit up: "Wow, it's so beautiful."

Feng Zheng smiled: "Good, this deep-sea cabin has only two restaurants in the whole, and it is also the first in China, this door is made of LCD panels, after closing, it will play the video in real time, and the background is integrated, and it cannot be seen without looking carefully." The

waiter left the menu and took it out, and sure enough, as Feng Zheng said, the image played by the back panel of the door can be seamlessly connected with the picture of the glass wall, which is quite realistic. He smiled and said, "Such a romantic place, it is a bit of a waste to give two men a meal."