Part 52

singapore?

why hesitated for a moment: "gu zong, you are going to singapore?" "he had traveled to singapore with his boss on a business trip, and he had a good impression of the place, clean and peaceful, highly civilized, and most people would say chinese.

gu qingpei nodded: "i want to change the environment, wang jin still has an industry in singapore, i can go over and help him take care of it, you should have nothing to linger on here, right?" do you want to come with me? the treatment will definitely satisfy you. why

rubbed his hands silently.

"you can think about it, think about it, and contact me at any time."

"when is gu always going to go?"

gu qingpei took a sip of wine, and his expression precipitated with some sadness and frustration, "soon." why guessed that gu qingpei gave up the foundation of working hard in beijing for ten years, it must be related to the original lijiang. he suddenly remembered what gu qingpei had said to him on the phone on the day of the accident, which probably meant that he should not experience an emotional crisis at this age.

but this kind of thing has little to do with age, where to choose.

now gu qingpei's changes, combined with the original words, make people sigh endlessly.

this topic made the atmosphere too heavy, gu qingpei changed the topic lightly, talked about the why the european trip, and also laughed: "foreign countries are so open, you have been playing for so long, have you had a sexual encounter?" ben was just an unintentional joke, but he froze.

gu qingpei raised an eyebrow: "is there really one?" he smiled

and said, "met a very good boy reads; scourge. zhou heyi's enthusiastic smile came to his mind.

"not bad, why, you made me look at me, which country is it?"

"dutch chinese."

"do you have a picture?"

he hesitated for a moment, opened the mobile phone and turned over the photo of zhou heyi and handed it to gu qingpei.

gu qingpei smiled and said, "yo, little handsome man, he looks so cute." he nodded.

"will he come to china?"

somehow shook his head again.

"the staff were very friendly and helpful." gu qingpei gently pulled the corners of his mouth, "do you know why, i think this is the best." have fun in time, get together and disperse, everyone is happy, don't talk about any feelings, it's all nonsense. he turned his face and looked out the window, his handsome side face plated with a dull light, his curly eyelashes trembling slightly, and his gaze deep, as if he were carrying the loneliness of half the world.

"yeah..." he lowered his head and smiled bitterly, "i just figured it out a little late." bidding

farewell to gu qingpei, he drove slowly to his home in a car, on the road, he thought a lot, but he still couldn't make up his mind.

if he really wants to leave, his mother will definitely want him to go to shencheng, and he himself... he had no idea where he wanted to go. he had always been a very decisive person, but he hesitated on this matter.

back home, he found a familiar car downstairs. he parked the car and walked calmly. <

the car door opened, and feng zheng stepped out from inside.

the two of them had not seen each other for half a year, and now they were standing opposite each other, and it was really like a world away.

why nodded, "how did you find it?"