Part 33

Why stumbled back to the car, only to feel that his limbs were weak, his hands were shaking, and the key could not be inserted for half a day. Finally he slammed the key viciously and collapsed completely in his seat.

The circles of his eyes were sore, and he rubbed them hard to prevent them from falling more embarrassing tears.

His brain seemed to have stopped functioning. He thought of everything, but he didn't know what he was thinking, and it was chaotic.

All thoughts finally condensed into the three words that cone was piercing—Song Juhan.

Remember that Vanessa said the origin of Song Juhan's name, Song He is a very proud person, giving his son a name, the meaning comes from "high and not cold", it sounds not very auspicious, but he obviously does not care whether Song Juhan is "victorious", but only cares about whether he is high.

Song He's high hopes for his son have all come true. Song Juhan, as his name suggests, holds an invisible sword, and without a bloody blade, he can kill people all over the body.

More than six years of persistence turned into a piece of joke, why can't he even raise the strength to hate Song Juhan or Feng Zheng, even he feels that he deserves it.

You should send your heart to be trampled on and blamed.

Song Juhan, these three words just to repeat, let it seem as if even breathing is accompanied by pain.

Lead it finally burned to the head.

Boom-

Why was he sent home by Peng Fang's driver that day.

When he got home, he lay motionless on the bed, couldn't sleep, just lay there. <

If he had been decadent for the previous three days, now he felt like a living dead, drained from the inside out.

In the middle of the night, that frightening silence was suddenly broken by the harsh sound of a doorbell.

Why there was no response, but the doorbell was pressed relentlessly, and finally it slammed the door, and he heard Zhuang Jieyu's voice.

He was so tired that he didn't even want to move his fingers, but finally he reluctantly got out of bed and went to open the door.

As soon as Zhuang Jieyu saw him, he breathed a heavy sigh of relief: "You scared me to death."

Why did he look at him expressionlessly and say hollowly, "Why?" Afraid I'll kill myself. "No

, it's not." Zhuang Jieyu scratched his head, "You're fine."

Why did he turn around and enter the house, Zhuang Jieyu hurriedly followed, anxious to explain: "Today Song Juhan told me to go, saying that as long as I go out with him, he will not bother with me, I really did not know that you will go!"

Why didn't he care, he didn't care at all, but after so many years, Song Juhan actually liked to play with this hand to stimulate others, which was both childish and sinister.

Zhuang Jieyu looked at why there was no reaction, and his eyes were stained with a little sadness: "Don't you do this, Song Juhan is a king and a bastard, you, you don't like him anymore, he is not worth it."

Even an outsider could see it... SSomehow I wanted to laugh a little, but his heart hurt badly, and he turned his back on Zhuang Jieyu and squeezed his chest with his fists, trying to distract the suffocating pain.

Zhuang Jieyu went around to him and reluctantly put up a smile: "In fact, lost love, everyone will experience it, time can heal everything, I know that you are uncomfortable now, anyway, I am fine during this time, I am good with you, I am very happy with me, you will soon be fine."