Part 36

nanchuang set the location of this year's annual meeting in nice, and all the leaders at the middle level and above went, and there were sixty or seventy people in the headquarters in beijing alone.

chen shan they were all envious, a group of girls begged why they brought something from france, but why didn't they plan to go.

he had to finish his work, find a good decoration company a few years ago, prepare what his mother and susu needed for the new year, all of which he had to do alone. although chen shan is his assistant, but after all, he is not a personal assistant, life chores are still not good too troublesome for her, so his time is very tight, there is no time to go to nice for five days, plus flight and jet lag, a week is wasted.

later, from time to time, i would think of this decision that everyone did not understand, and if he had gone at that time, many things would have been different.

in the last few days of the waxing moon, the company chartered a plane, left the cold and frozen capital, and flew to the enthusiastic southern france.

he contacted a decoration company that had a long-term cooperation with nanchuang and went to see the old house where he was born and raised.

the house was in the third ring road, the location was very good, and now the price was very scary, but the house was very old, only eighty square meters, but he had more than enough to live alone.

he hadn't been back for a long time, perhaps deliberately avoiding it, only to really come back only to find that although there were many sad memories here, it was also full of the joy and beauty of his childhood, and the shadow of the complete home he once was.

he communicated with familiar designers, he himself is mixed in this industry, there are many acquaintances, design, materials, engineering, can save a lot of money, they spent an afternoon, basically negotiated, and then after the end of the year to start. <

after seeing the house, he invited the people of the renovation company to have a meal, and when he returned home, it was already more than nine o'clock.

as soon as the elevator door opened, he heard a burst of music echoing in the corridor, which did not look like it came from a television, because it was so clear and noisy that it was almost like a live broadcast.

the building where he lives is a ladder and two households, is it...

he walked to his door, without having to stick to the door panel, and had already heard the music in his ears, which was a headache in the quiet of the night.

he was confused for a moment, and his first reaction was song juhan.

he leaned feebly against the wall.

what does song juhan want to do? what the hell is he trying to do?!

he hesitated for a moment and decided to go to the hotel. he turned around and was just about to leave when the next-door neighbor's eldest sister suddenly opened the door, saw him and said with an angry face: "hey, ho... mr. ho? "

hello." he nodded awkwardly.

the eldest sister shouted, "what's going on in your house?" it's so late and noisy, my son is going to school tomorrow!

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry, a friend is coming..."

"what friend, i called for half a day and no one opened the door, and then i will call the police!"

"i'm sorry, i'm really sorry, i'm going to stop them."

"hurry, my son is going to sleep, there is no sense of public morality, too much!" the eldest sister slammed the door hard. <