Part 62

as vanessa promised, song juhan disappeared for a while.

su su asked brother han every day if he was coming, and finally he didn't dare to open his mouth when he saw why his gloomy face was dark.

sun qing's first course of chemotherapy was over and she returned home temporarily. why did he accompany her to meet four groups of investors, help her analyze the situation, and have endless things to do every day.

feng zheng did not have a dead heart, and every three or five times he came to find out why, but why he was always cold, so that his heat was getting lower and lower. after all, someone as crazy and reckless as song juhan couldn't find the second one.

without song juhan, life seems to be gradually back on track, and occasionally seeing song juhan's news on tv, i can calmly change the station, as if it is really a star who has nothing to do with him.

this is good, this is the best, let them always keep a distance that will not hurt each other, and quietly live their lives.

after multiple screening and negotiation, sun qing really found an ideal investor, the other party is willing to buy half of the qinqing industrial shares held by sun qing at a price of 26.8 per share, in addition to public relations, taxes and a series of expenses, if the transaction is successful, sun qing can take more than 200 million yuan out of qinqing and away from the li family.

but when sun qing communicated with the li family, it was not surprising that they were strongly opposed.

probably li chengxing roared too loudly, why when he passed sun qing's room, he heard what he was saying, "you have been brainwashed by your son."

sun qing hung up the phone angrily.

why was he a little annoyed in his heart, he walked in: "mom, is it all right?"

sun qing waved his hand: "it's okay, i expected it." ""what

does he want?"

sun qing said coldly: "he asked me to sell shares, but the price is only two-thirds of other people's, how can i sell, think beautiful."

"but then you can get out as soon as possible, otherwise you will hold the same percentage, he will not agree, and you will not be able to sell."

sun qing frowned: "why, i know you don't value money, you say it easily, but all this money is your mother's hard work, how can i give it to him lightly!"

why press sun qing's knee and whisper, "mom, don't be angry, i'm not saying your money is not important, i just think that people always have to make trade-offs, and your health is not good..." he sighed, "if you really feel that you can't swallow this breath, then we will think of other ways."

sun qing nodded and rubbed his forehead tiredly: "my money is not left for you, one day i am gone, i want my children to live comfortably for a lifetime, he li chengxing does not want to take an extra cent from me to his son." there was

nothing to do. he would rather not have his share, and he also hoped that his mother would get out as soon as possible and take good care of his illness, so much money is meaningless to him, just to support himself, it is not difficult for him, but he dare not say. he said, "either sue for divorce."

sun qing's face was pale, and he kept rubbing his head, looking uncomfortable, "as long as he finds some trouble when dividing up property, he can drag it on for a long time, and he really can't think of a better way at the moment."

why did he rub her temples: "if you can't think of it, take it slowly, or you can cooperate with him in another form, after all, someone is willing to inject capital, which is very good for qin qing." <

Drunk in loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara