Part 57

at dawn the next day, he asked the hotel staff to borrow a dress, and left five hundred yuan, asking him to buy a set for zhou he again and again, and then endured the discomfort and left. he

didn't care if zhou heyi remembered what happened last night after he woke up, he couldn't face zhou heyi at this time.

back at home, sun qing and su su were not awake yet, and he crept back to the room and slipped into the quilt.

the pain in the body is nothing, after all, the heart is still fried in the frying pan.

he was not wrong at all, song juhan was still that song juhan, all the affection, gentleness, and flattery were all disguised, and how long could he hide the nature of the wolf and pretend to be a herbivore? that is a wolf after all, and one day it will be revealed.

he actually had some doubts about whether song juhan had really changed his nature.

this is song juhan, a selfish, cold, domineering bastard. it was not a good thing to have him completely convinced of his judgment last night, at least, he would no longer have the slightest illusion about this person, nor would he waver in the slightest about his decision.

even the love he thought of song juhan, who was difficult to quit for life, had been fragmented.

he once thought that he had to get song juhan to get happiness, but he didn't expect that one day the truth would be completely reversed. it was the greatest mockery of the first half of his life.

he buried his best seven years of youth in such a person.

why did i sleep until noon when i was woken up by the sound of the phone. he touched the phone in confusion and looked at it, and the caller id clearly wrote: zhou heyi. <

he almost didn't even think about it, and hung up.

the phone rang undeadly, so why did he simply block zhou heyi's phone. he really didn't want to deal with things with zhou heyi for the time being, he didn't want to do anything now, and he didn't have any strength in his body.

after a while, why did he get up from the bed, saw that there was food and a note left on the table, picked it up and looked at it, it turned out that sun qing had taken su su to sketch early in the morning, and when he saw that he did not get up, he thought he was tired and did not call him.

relieved, he ate a few bites of the already cold meal.

the phone rang again, this time it was feng zheng calling, not dead hearted to ask him out to dinner, he did not return, directly threw the mobile phone aside, put down the chopsticks, fell on the sofa, unconsciously fell asleep again.

before dark, he woke up and took a shower, and when sun qing and su su returned, he seemed to have returned to normal, as if nothing had happened last night, but the deep tiredness in his eyes still made sun qing suspicious, but he had taken it by him.

before going to bed, he received a wechat message from zhuang jieyu, which was a photo with the background on the streets of beijing at night, which was very dim and blurry, but as long as it was someone who knew him, he could recognize it. it was a picture of him holding zhou heyi, and he didn't expect that he was obviously dragging a drunken person to the car, which looked very ambiguous and intimate from this angle.

zhuang jieyu's voice chased after him, almost roaring: this is who this is who this is who this is who!

why's hand was shaking a little, and he called directly across the ocean and asked directly, "how do you have this picture?" <

ou tai ning sent it to a big cattle in a circle, and then someone must have turned it out, and they said... zhuang jieyu gave a moment' hesitation, ou tai ning is a.