Part 39

song juhan's creative team members involved in the --- du case, which became this year's opening drama, the entire spring festival holiday, rare leisure netizens set off a wave after wave, the war spread from song juhan and han sheng to song media, and even a lot of true and false aged black materials were dug up.

in the end, the flames of war were deliberately channeled to the name "why", and a large wave of angry fans who were instigated launched a --- search, which was nothing more than a kung fu to sleep, and the photos, jobs, addresses, contact information, resumes, etc. of why were all made public. they firmly believe that song juhan is involved in this person called "why", whether it is a hotel fight or this incident, fans need a --- vent.

he did not expect that after leaving the detention center, the crisis did not pass, and when he saw that the internet was full of photos of him, the mobile phone was beaten to the point of not being able to turn on, and the mailbox was full, he felt a kind of fear and shame of being stripped of the street.

sun qing took measures at dawn, went to the network alarm case, with the proof of the internet police to let the major websites and search engines delete the information of what reason, but the network is huge, how can it be deleted clean, the more deleted, the more angry the fans.

sun qing angrily slapped the table: "what are these people!" casually publish other people's a**, what do they rely on! how can you do such a thing! why

bowed his head and didn't say a word. although he does not understand the network, he feels that public opinion suddenly turns the muzzle of the gun to him, which is really very unusual, song juhan from the initial thousand fingers, to now gain a lot of sympathy, this is basically like someone manipulated.

sun qing also thought of this and frowned deeply: "do you think this will be song juhan's father?" divert fire to save your son? he shook

his head: "i don't know. ""but song he is indeed a person who can do such a thing."

song juhan has been out for a few days, and now there is such a thing, but there is no news, if this is really song he's doing, i'm afraid he also ... acquiesced.

sun qing was angry and walked around the guest room: "originally, when things calmed down, you could go back to work, but if it became like this, how would you go back!" he looked

at his hand blankly, only to feel that his whole body was weak. he woke up every day now, slept and woke up, almost like a waster, as if there was no job, no song juhan, he suddenly did not know how to live.

sun qing suddenly took his hand: "son, you go to shencheng with your mother, there is everything there, let's start again." he looked

up and said calmly, "mom, i don't want to leave here." "leaving a familiar company is already very difficult for him, leaving a city where he was born and raised is a huge challenge for him, short trips, business trips are nothing, but completely moving over, he feels resistance from the bottom of his heart."

"there's nothing to be nostalgic about here."

"mom, i haven't been out of here in 28 years, it's hard for me to adapt to a new environment, i'm such a character, you should know." 」

"in fact, it is not as difficult as you think, my mother is there, your sister is also there, as long as i am in the company, no one dares to treat you like this, you follow me." 」

why shook his head: "mom, i really can't do it." he thought about it and made up his mind, "the susu thing... iif there is really no better way for you to do it, i am willing to help you, but i do not want to go to a strange city, nor do i want to face the people of the li family.