Part 18

There was silence for five minutes, why did he think that such a face-to-face meal was too boring for the Cold War, so he took the initiative to chat with Feng Zheng about work, Feng Zheng had a wordless reply, and his mood was still not very good.

After eating, Feng Zheng threw the medicine to him: "Eat half an hour after the meal."

"Well, thank you today, if you don't come, I won't be able to eat such a delicious dinner."

Feng Zheng snorted and glanced at him out of the corner of his eye: "I don't want to come, maybe no one knows if you are burned and confused."

Why smiled and said, "What's the matter, I took the medicine before you came, but it just hasn't worked yet."

"You go lie down, I've been packing up for almost half an hour, just to tell you to get up and take your medicine."

"No, I feel better when I'm full, I just have to clean it up myself."

"If you want to go, you can go." Feng Zheng dragged him into the bedroom and pressed him on the bed, "Your clothes are a little wet, change your clothes." Feng Zheng swept the collar of the reason, and just why he was lying down, the button of the front placket suddenly broke open, revealing a small piece of collarbone and chest.

Feng Zheng's eyes were suddenly straight, why not clear, so, looking down, vaguely saw that there were bluish brown marks on the chest, this is... Kiss - trace?! He remembered that when he took a shower today, he was all over his body...

Feng Zheng's eyes widened, and he rudely tore open his shirt, and when he saw the speckled marks on His body, the whole person was struck by lightning.

Why did he pull his hand away with force: "Feng Zheng, what are you doing!" "What

is this?!" Feng Zheng pinched his shoulders, the strength was so great that it hurt.

Why was he extremely embarrassed: "What does it have to do with you!" DDo you know what you're doing!

"I asked you what you are!" Feng Zheng roared in anger, he couldn't believe why he would see this!

Why did he close his eyes and feel more embarrassed and angry than ever: "Kiss-mark, is there a problem?"

Feng Zheng's hand was shaking, and his eyes were a little red: "... Who?

"Boyfriend."

"Who?"

Why was there a moment of silence: "I think I have the right to retain privacy, Feng Zheng, you are too abnormal now, is it that I have a fever, or do you have a fever?"

Feng Zheng gritted his teeth and said, "Tell me, who is it!" "I don't

want to say!" Why am I really angry, "I am a 22-year-old adult man, with whom do I still need to report to you?" Feng Zheng, you should go back. Feng Zheng seemed

to suddenly think of something, and his eyes burst out with a cold glow: "It's Song Juhan, isn't it?" He was

shocked, and when he tried to hide his expression, it was too late.

"Why are you stupid------------------------ Feng Zheng was so angry that he pushed He Down hard, You are a fool -- forced, you are good with Song Juhan? You know what he is?!

Why did he calm down at this time: "Feng Zheng, I don't know what contradictions you have with him, but those have nothing to do with me, you are so abnormal now, you know?"

"I'm not normal? You're fucking out of the ordinary! You slept with him didn't you? You slept with Song Juhan, didn't you! FFeng Zheng was angry as if he was going to pounce on it and bite him to death.