Part 32

"song juhan and feng zheng were better before."

it was good before.

peng fang's words were like a heavy torpedo, which exploded in his heart.

better? what is good? is that what he understands?

peng fang was startled by why his face turned white in an instant: "hey, what's wrong with you?" it

turns out that when people are hit hard, their first reaction is not pain, but dazedness.

why did he feel that he had heard a foreign voice, so unreal, so terrible, how could peng fang say such a thing? song juhan and feng zheng? how can it be!

the two are tit-for-tat, the two are intolerable, and the two have had contradictions many years ago...

contradiction......

he felt a sharp pain in his heart, and his body shook.

peng looked at him quickly and supported him, his face full of puzzlement: "why is what happened to you?" you wouldn't have any heart disease, would you? he grabbed

his arm, with such great strength, that he pinched peng fang and frowned, and his eyes looked at him, but his eyes were empty, and he said in a trembling voice: "when?" "when

?" peng fang was still wondering why he seemed to be fainting or not, whether to call an ambulance.

"when! when are they going to be well! why suddenly yelled.

peng fang was startled and looked at yuan jiao, and the two of them instantly understood why they had something to do with feng zheng.

yuan jiong looked at peng fang happily, with a "let you talk more" expression, peng fang was very embarrassed, and began to recycle: "well, that, in fact, there is nothing, very early ago, when we were in junior high school, then they are in high school, children, who are not yet young, you don't worry." why did

he slowly lean against the wall, and the whole person was like a wooden chicken.

song juhan and feng zheng, feng zheng and song juhan.

the two were small before, and when they grew up, they were always compared, so the relationship went farther and farther, and even because of him, they had the idea of competition.

this was what the two of them told him, at least feng zheng said so, and song juhan did not refute it. he had always had no doubt about him, and he had never thought that the two people who had a sharp needle when they met were actually "good".

how can this be?

no, that's it, only then does everything make sense.

why song juhan was interested in him as soon as they met, why feng zheng was so resentful that he and song juhan were together, everything made the truest and cruelest explanation for all these years.

so what is he?

he counts... he counts nothing.

he is the little supporting character who uses to walk the plot, stirring up some small storms between the two protagonists, but the whole story will not change for him in the slightest.

how dare he fantasize that song juhan would like him?

what is the ten years of his crush, the six years of companionship?

a complete joke.

what did song juhan think of him? casual hook-up a few times to get started, how can the ex-boyfriend's taste be so poor? <