Part 42

after returning to beijing, he spent ten thousand yuan to charter a hotel for a month, then bought some clothes and a few books and temporarily stayed.

where he used to live, everything was sent to him in the temporary warehouse of the moving company, and once his house was installed, he could move it directly. in fact, in that house, half of the things are song juhan's, especially clothes, wine, maintenance products and the like, his family's old house does not know whether to put it down, there is time or sorted out, let xiao song come to take it.

after the blow of this matter, song juhan's career has declined badly, and the people who can be seen at random stations before have disappeared in the public eye during this time, and even the street advertisements have been much less, it is estimated that the relevant departments have intervened, and it may also be that song he wants to avoid the wind.

song juhan ran to the hotel of he gu every three to five days, staying for two or three days, or pulling he gu to the villa in xiangshan, staying at home without leaving the house.

because there was no job, song juhan had a lot of time to do things he wouldn't normally do.

for example, cooking with ho, soaking in hot springs, watching movies, they get along like a normal couple.

why do i deeply realize that when song juhan is good to people, he can really be very good. for the first time, he felt that song juhan was "spoiling" him, and although he was embarrassed to say that this word was not suitable for a man of nearly thirty years old, he could not find a more appropriate word.

song juhan sang to him, watched him cook, accompanied him to the gym, and taught him to swim, as if to make up for the missing bits between them in the past years.

why, although he was not flattered, he was really a little flustered, such a song juhan was too strange, and he was not used to it. <

on this day, the two were working out in the gym at home.

song juhan was wearing a tank top shorts and was doing pull training, and his even breathing made the thick chest rise and fall, and the beads of sweat rolled down the smooth skin into the neckline. his arm muscles are blocky, his thighs are strong and his calves are slender, he looks strong and thin when he wears a suit, but he is very lean when he takes off his clothes, and he who has been practicing martial arts for many years has beautiful muscles and explosive power, but he does not look very exaggerated. his curly hair was tied in a small braid on the top of his head, and a few strands of sweat were wet on his cheeks, adding a bit of wild charm.

why sat on the barbell machine for a while, i felt that my arms were sore and numb, some could not do it, he neglected to exercise in the past few months, and his physical strength had obviously decreased.

song juhan wiped his sweat with a towel and walked over: "what, i can't do it?" he glanced at the weight and sneered, "so light? he shook

his arms: "i haven't exercised for a long time, it's a bit out of the way." song juhan

pulled him up: "don't do it when you're tired, you're too thin during this time, hold all the hands, eat fat first." "don't

you just keep me fat?" why remember that in the past, song ju han ear raised his face and asked him not to be blessed.

"getting fat and getting some meat are not the same thing." song juhan pinched his waist: "look at you, you can't lose weight anymore."

why was the natural body shape on the thin side, after work has been very careful to control, so many years of weight has been floating within three or four pounds, but this time too much bad things, sleep restless, but suddenly lost nearly ten pounds, indeed should raise a raise.