Part 11

Peng Fang's winery has just opened, calling on friends to experience, hoping to take the opportunity to publicize.

After eating, when he left, he also prepared gifts for them, why did he look at the red wine in the bag, planning to let it go home, when Song Juhan came to him, he would occasionally drink a cup or two.

Walking side by side to the parking lot, Feng Zheng looked at his watch: "Go to the bar for a drink?" He smiled

and said, "You can't drive anymore, let's go another day." "It's

okay." Feng Zheng patted him on the shoulder, "By the way, I have a relative who bought a manor in the suburbs and built it very beautifully, I remember that you like fishing, when do you have time to go together?"

Why when he was a child, he often fished with his father, since his father passed away, fishing has become a way for him to remember, but also an activity that can make him meditate, sometimes he is idle, he will find a place to fish, but recently the work is too busy, did not pour out time, Feng Zheng said that he has some heart. He nodded, "Okay, if you have time, you must go."

Feng Zheng said with a smile, "Be careful on the road."

"Well, Feng Zheng, thank you for today."

"Thanks for what."

"Thank you for introducing me to friends, and, well, that seafood is delicious."

Feng Zheng laughed twice: "If you like it, I still have a lot of good things I want to take you to try." He Shu

shuddered, and his heart was a little blocked: "Feng Zheng, you don't need to be so good to me." <

Feng Zheng looked at him intently, "You were also very kind to me back then."

"That's all in the past, let's say we're friends..." When he was interning that year, of course, he was very good to Feng Zheng, Feng Zheng was his brother and colleague who had a good feeling, and he was the son of the boss, he had also bought medicine for Feng Zheng in the middle of the night, he had also dug up his heart to send birthday gifts, and he had also worked overtime for several nights just to make up for the loopholes in Feng Zheng's work, there were not many people close to him, there was one, he had no reason not to be good to people.

Feng Zheng shrugged, "That's it, we are friends, why can't I be nice to you."

He thought to himself, he can't be too sentimental, so he smiled frankly: "Yes, we are friends." Then I went back. Feng

Zheng waved.

Song Juhan released the title song of the new album, which swept the major music charts for a time, during this time he simply appeared in the public eye like a jump, on TV, on the Internet, on the paper media, where he was, casually change a few stations, you can see his advertisements.

In order to warm up for the new album, Song Juhan ran non-stop to promote, and the two had no chance to meet in a short period of time, but why would he occasionally send a message to Song Juhan, whether to return or not, he did not care.

On the last day of Gu Qingpei's stay in Nanchuang, he got together with a few good relations and ate a meal in the company canteen, and the scattered meals had eaten countless meals, and the wine had also drunk countless bottles. <

On the large-screen TV in the canteen, Song Juhan's new song was just put on, which is a dark jazz song with some decadent lyrics, not very good to sing, but listening to it a lot, everyone can come to a few words, and some people around them unconsciously followed it.

Gu Qingpei turned his head and looked at the TV, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and then he looked at He Yuan with a smile. Somewhat embarrassed, he nodded.