Part 71

why did he laugh furiously: "disappear? where to disappear? you buried me?

"leave the capital, go wherever you like, no matter what he says or does, don't respond to him anymore, you don't have to care about the rest." song he revealed a chilling sneer, "originally i thought, since he likes it, it is nothing to put you around and raise you, but he refuses to marry for you, loses all people, and even stops singing, you think i will let you this trouble all the time follow him?" why was

he so angry that he trembled: "put your mother's fart, lao tzu needs your surname song to raise?" you can't manage your own son, you still want to manage someone else's son, who do you think you are? there are a few stinky money that are eager to ascend to the sky, aren't they? he has a steady and peaceful personality, and he has not said evil words to people in this life, because he has always felt that it is not interesting to be quick to talk, but in the face of song he, this song he, who has brought him countless injuries and humiliations, he really can't restrain it, he uses the last bit of reason to suppress the fist that wants to swing out, but he can't suppress the anger on his lips.

song he narrowed his eyes: "why, you have already annoyed me, if it weren't for ju han's face, do you think you could stand here alive and kicking now?" "

then come and kill me." why did i stare at him viciously, "i don't need you to say, nor will i hold on to your noble song family, but you also rarely make a big fuss in front of me, i don't owe you the surname song, it is you who blame yourself." song he's

eyes were poisonous: "well, just let me see what you say, i can do a few points." why, you remember, my means, you haven't even tasted a point or two.

song he finished speaking and turned to the car.

why look at the dusty car, i really wish it could explode out of thin air. <

he acted brazen and fearless, in fact, he knew that he did not have any capital to resist song he, and scolding him in person was already his limit, even if he did not consider himself, he had to consider his mother and sister.

no matter how selfish and domineering song juhan is, at least his nature is not bad, but song he is not, song he is an unscrupulous person, in his eyes, he is as humble as a worm and mouse, he can step on it casually, and he is not worthy of sympathy at all.

such a person's threat, how could he not be afraid.

but what will happen to song juhan? will song juhan still be waiting for him to visit the sick...

why looked up at the clear sky and felt a dizziness, the sky was so big and the ground was so vast, but he didn't know which direction to go in next.

song juhan's tearful face lingered in his mind, there was a kind of suffocation that had been stuck in his chest, how could there be such a person in the world, hateful and pitiful?

why went to find sun qing, he was dazed now and didn't know what to do, at least there was nothing wrong with accompanying his family.

sun qing was still struggling to find evidence, so why said: "mom, forget it, since they have already planned, they will try to be seamless, the police can't find it, how can we find it."

"let them go unpunished?" sun qing gritted his teeth in hatred, "how can they spare them when they do such a heartbreaking thing!"

"leave it to song he, song he will not spare the people who hurt his son." he absolutely believed in song he, and maybe li would be able to exploit the loopholes in the law, but song he definitely had a more ruthless way to make them pay the price, and he was very happy to see the result.