Part 56

zhou he just got out of the car and vomited, vomited two people, why to a drunk, there is no place to get angry, can only drag people to the hotel, the security guard saw it, came to help, finally got zhou heyi into the room.

he loves to be clean, and the bad smell on his body almost spits him out. he stripped himself and zhou heyi naked, carried the person into the bathroom, and rinsed it with warm water.

zhou he was stimulated, woke up again, squinted his eyes slightly at he gu, smiled foolishly, reached out to touch he gu, but pounced, why did not say angrily: "be honest." it was

hard to wash zhou heyi clean, why did he tuck the bare and slippery him into the quilt and take a good bath himself.

when he came out to see, zhou he was sleeping dead on all fours, and his undefended appearance was a little naïve, which made people angry.

he sighed, looked at the clothes he had piled up on the side of the bed, and had to think that he was unlucky. he packed up all the dirty clothes in a garbage bag and threw them at the door, planning to ask his mother to deliver the clothes tomorrow during the day.

after doing this, he lifted the quilt and went to bed, and conveniently tucked the quilt for zhou he.

after such a fuss, he couldn't sleep at all, and the words of otainin came to mind.

song juhan turned sexual?

how to turn the law, really no longer hook up with three or four? people like song juhan, if they can clean themselves up, it is really rare.

it's just that when every couple of lovers get married, they don't think about cheating, but a lifetime is so long, who can say for sure.

after tossing and turning for half a day, i finally got a little tired, and when i was groggy, i suddenly heard a heavy footstep outside the corridor.

the hotel corridors are covered with very thick carpets, and ordinary footsteps cannot be heard at all, unless they are running. his heart shook, and he woke up at once, and then he heard the dripping sound of the key card brushing the door.

he was still a little confused, wondering if he had heard it wrong? but the next second, the door was pushed open forcefully, and a tall figure whirlwind swept in.

why didn't i know, after seeing the person coming, i didn't know whether to be shocked or angry for a while.

song juhan?!

song juhan looked at the two people lying side by side on the bed, covered with a quilt, and suddenly his eyes were split, his anger soared, his messy hair sweated wet in front of his forehead, his broad chest rose and fell violently, and his clenched fists made a series of green tendons appear viciously on the muscles of his forearm.

his eyes were as cold as ice and as dark as hell.

the door to the guest room slowly snapped back and slammed shut.

the sound was like the finger of the hypnotist who woke people up, and suddenly let ho come back to his senses, and he said in a deep voice, "how do you..." he remembered ou taining's meaningful laugh.

song juhan stepped forward and dragged his whole body out of the quilt with his bathrobe.

"song..." before he could say a word, he was pressed to the ground by song juhan and rudely ripped open his bathrobe. <

song juhan was like a silent beast, not speaking, not answering, using the domineering way to check the integrity of the prey, and taking a closer look at what was going on.

humiliated, he threw a fist and smashed it into song juhan's face.

song juhan was defenseless and was beaten over the head.