Part 54

"what!" song juhan threw feng zheng to the ground, rushed up and grabbed he yuan's arm, and said sharply, "why do you still see him!" he turned back, gritted his teeth word by word, and said, "cause, for, me, joy, intention." song ju froze and suddenly showed a mocking smile: "i understand, you mean it, right?" with that driver too, with feng zheng too, deliberately angry with me, revenge me is it!

feng zheng stood up from the ground and said fiercely, you are less putting gold on your face. "say it and pounce on it."

song juhan pushed he into the corridor, followed him, and then kicked the security door of the unit building with his foot. the old-fashioned iron door made a clanging sound, echoing in the empty corridors, particularly harsh.

feng zheng was locked outside.

song juhan kicked the anti-theft door and pointed a middle finger at feng zheng: "stupid little white face, lao tzu has no time to deal with you today, otherwise he will definitely let you go back sideways."

"song juhan, you fucking open the door, you don't want to run before you finish fighting?" breed! feng zheng slammed the door hard.

why did he stare at song juhan coldly: "roll, or i will call the police." 

"do as you please." song juhan said in a vicious voice.

why did he want to break away his hand, but that hand was like an iron claw, how could not be shaken off, he squinted his eyes: "song juhan, count me begging you, can you stop harassing me again?" song juhan

stared angrily at he, his chest rising and falling violently, and he couldn't help but tighten his five fingers.

why did he frown in pain, but did not say a word.

song juhan whispered, "do you hate me?"

why was he just about to say something, feng zheng kicked the door again, and also rudely pressed the intercom on all floors, roaring angrily: song juhan, you open the door for me to reads; little chef reborn! open the door! "

go and die for you." song juhan grabbed why he went upstairs.

"song juhan!" feng zheng jumped straight to his feet in anger.

why was song juhan forced to take out the key, open the door of the house, and tuck it into the house.

he rubbed his wrist, which had been pinched red by song juhan, and looked at him with a cold face.

song juhan pulled his hair and walked back and forth in the room three times before pointing to why he said, "you must have been seduced by them, you weren't like this before, it was all them, they were all alienating us!"

 "it has nothing to do with them!" why did he say angrily, "why don't you still understand, i'm not angry with you, i'm not retaliating against you, i just want to go your way to the sky, and there is nothing to do with it anymore!"

why did every word feel like a heavy hammer hammer on song ju's heart, smashing him into obscurity. he still didn't believe that he really wanted to break up with him, he felt that he was angry and disappointed, so he had to make trouble, to rectify him, to save face, as long as he endured, let go, and coaxed, why would he eventually return to his side.

how could he believe that the one who had lifted him up to heaven in seven years was now going to throw him to the ground without mercy? how can someone be so determined, why should they be willing? <

he doesn't believe, he doesn't believe, he doesn't believe!

why like him, this is why i said it myself, like to him even if he is not good and did not leave, like enough to be willing to risk crimes for him, such a like, how can it be said that there is no, how can it be said that there is no, how can it be said that no is not?!