Part 21

On this day, He was supervising the work at the construction site, and then received a call from Komatsu, who was pouring the construction site at the time, and the noise was deafening, he answered the phone and fed it for half a day, but he didn't hear clearly what Komatsu said.

Komatsu hung up the phone and sent a message over: Brother He, Brother Han's mother has returned to China and asked you to eat together.

Why look at the information, stunned for half a day, and reply to a message: Does Ju Han know?

The head quickly returned: I know.

He hesitated for a moment and replied: Address.

Xiao Song sent over the time and address, did not expect that it was today's dinner, but also quite far, home to change clothes must be too late, he had to find a female colleague to borrow some wet wipes, wiped the pants and shoes stained with ash, and quickly drove over.

Song Juhan's parents have been separated for many years, which is not a secret in the entertainment industry, but at least on the surface, the couple has a good relationship, attending social occasions has always been loving, probably Song Juhan's mother has a cheerful personality and is willing to accept open marriage.

Why rushed to the hotel, or more than ten minutes late, he had obsessive-compulsive disorder about time, and being late made him very uncomfortable.

He walked to the door of the box, inexplicably nervous.

He and Song Juhan have not seen each other for more than a month, he worked hard to distract his attention, only in this way would he not think about this person all the time, perhaps he had made too long psychological preparations, even if it was uncomfortable, he also resisted the urge to find Song Juhan, whether it was before or now, he was using this masochistic self-control to restrain himself. However, even if it is such a constraint, it is only to control one's own behavior, not to control the heart.

He took a deep breath and knocked on the door, and a rather sexy female voice came from inside: "Please come in." <

He pushed open the door and saw a spacious and luxurious Chinese-style suite with a carved dragon-patterned rosewood dining table in the living room, already with some tea and exquisite snacks.

There were two people sitting at the table, one was Song Juhan, and the other was a beautiful mixed-race beauty, she was Song Juhan's mother, international supermodel Vanessa Soong.

"Hi, why?" Vanessa walked over, she was wearing a plain lake blue slip dress, and her tall and moving posture swayed with her steps, and she hugged him warmly, "We haven't seen each other for a long time."

A fragrance of the nose, even if it is not interested in women, can not ignore the charm of this special thing in the world, the beauty that radiates is beyond gender, not to mention that her personality is so good, so cultivated, and so intelligent, it is simply a textbook perfect representative.

Why did he gently hug her back: "Vanessa, I haven't seen her for a long time." Song Juhan

sat on the seat and did not move, looking at Why with a look of displeasure: "How do you dress like this and come here?" Why

didn't he have time to look in the mirror, but you can also imagine how he looked like he was on the construction site for a day, and he never dressed well when he went to the construction site, and his current image was certainly not much better.

Vanessa scolded, "Chilly, polite. Song Ju

snorted disdainfully.

Vanessa took He's arm and led him to the table: "Come, please sit." "