Part 16

Song Juhan grabbed his left hand and placed it on the table: "What's wrong?" You'll always be in a pose.

He swallowed hard, as if he was afraid of being burned, and quickly leaned down, hating that he could not put his chest against the tabletop, just to distance himself from Song Juhan.

Song Juhan smiled lightly: "It doesn't need to be so low, the standard posture should be at a ninety-degree angle between the back and the legs, what is the difference between you and lying on the table, it's too funny." He used his index finger to pick apart the fingers of He One by one: "Stretch out a little, this hand must hold the club steadily." Why's

voice trembled a little: "Good. "It's

not hard, you're nervous about something." Song Juhan's voice was full of teasing.

"Come

, grab the club with your right hand." Song Juhan personally put He's hand on the club, "Don't be so stiff shoulders, raise a little higher." The cold air in the

room was very open, but why his body had begun to sweat, and his heart was pounding with nervousness, as if he was going to break through the shackles of his sternum in the next second, and enjoy it... No, what does he think? He's an adult, and he has to control himself. He closed his eyes vigorously, but felt sweat flow into them.

Song Juhan laughed, "Why, why are you still sweating, this posture is a little tired, but only for a while, you will not be able to." "No

, not tired, it's okay." Why say it quickly.

"Then let's play a ball and try it, no. 6." Song Juhan stood behind He Gu, holding He Gu's waist with one hand, grabbing He Gu's hand with the other, and whispering in his ear: "You feel my strength." SSaying

that, the club in his hand went forward and crashed into the No. 6 ball.

As Song Juhan exerted force forward, he --- and lightly touched He's hips, although it was separated in an instant, but why his mind was shaking, and some shameful and--- shameful pictures suddenly appeared in his mind, he stood up almost reflexively, which affected the last force of the pole, and eventually led to uneven force, and the ball was deflected several degrees.

"Hey, what are you moving?" Song Juhan patted He's waist and complained, "I could have gone in." "

Me, I'm going to go to the bathroom." Why is it simply deserted and fled.

Rushing into the bathroom, why did you keep pouring cold water on your face to let the heat of your skin drop slightly.

What does Song Juhan want to do? Were all those just now unintentional?

No matter how clever he was, he didn't have the slightest experience in feelings, which was used to support what Song Juhan's behavior just had, he didn't want to be sentimental, but he really felt that those actions were too ambiguous.

How things can develop like this, just last month, he was just a fan who silently liked Song Juhan, planning to spend three months of salary to buy a ticket for a concert in a good position. Now he and Song Juhan are alone in this place...

"Why?" Song Juhan suddenly walked into the toilet.

Frightened, the two of them looked at each other through the mirror, and Song Juhan's face with a shallow smile slammed into his pupils without warning, and he lowered his head violently and forcefully flicked the water droplets on his hair: "It's too hot, I wash my face." "The

air conditioner is so cold and you're still hot, you won't be sick." SSong Juhan walked over and reached out to touch He's forehead.

Why did he subconsciously take a step back, and a trace of panic flashed in his clear eyes.