Part 3

why are you a little upset, work for a while, absent-minded, always thinking that song juhan just left, i'm afraid i won't pay attention to him for a long time, and he is a person who will not dissolve the gang, not ashamed, i really don't know what to do. he had tried to reconcile after song juhan was angry, which made song juhan even more angry.

after thinking about it, let's go to the company, he was going to give himself a day off, because yesterday was too tired, but now he needs work to distract himself.

before going out, he suddenly found a mobile phone on the sofa, walked over to take a look, and sure enough, it was song juhan's. song juhan is a person who is not concerned about most things, and often loses everything.

he sent a text message to komatsu: komatsu, ju han's mobile phone is here - why.

then i grabbed my phone and went out.

when she arrived at the company, assistant chen shan was surprised to see him: "mr. he, aren't you uncomfortable today?" "it's

a little uneasy."

"mr. he, you are dressed so handsomely today." chen shan looked him up and down and complimented, "i think your taste is getting better and better." he looked

at his clothes, which were the clothes that song juhan had given to him by the sponsor who had placed them last time, the pants were too long for him to wear, and the tops still fit. taste this thing is made with money.

"we he zong is in good shape, looks handsome, what is not good to wear, ah, the vision is too high, my niece is an oxford graduate, he zong can't look at it." the executive director is a middle-aged sister with a straightforward personality, and few people in the company dare to ridicule why, she is one of them.

why pretend not to hear: "let's all go to work." ""after saying that, i went to communicate with my subordinates about the progress of the project."

as soon as he graduated, he entered this well-known large enterprise in the country, worked hard for six years, mixed with middle-level leaders, and he knew that his career would almost stop here, because he was not good at communication and words, could not do management, and would only do his own profession. he is satisfied with his current position and income, except for the heavy workload.

after reading the project report of his subordinates, he picked a bunch of faults, probably in a bad mood, and his tone was particularly severe.

just at this time, chen shan came in: "general manager he, general manager gu is looking for you."

"gu zong?"

"well, in the office, let's go when you're free."

the subordinates breathed a sigh of relief.

"got it." after a few words, he left the office.

chen shan's "gu zong" is called gu qingpei, who is the senior management of their company, who began to do production, and later managed personnel, and now manages bidding and procurement, but he is only three or four years older than him, and his ability is strong and his career development is fast, which makes people hopeless. gu qingpei is the number one person in the company, ability, knowledge, eloquence is only one aspect, mainly too handsome.

he and gu qingpei usually have a lot of business contacts, gu zong takes good care of him, and their relationship is not bad.

i took the elevator upstairs, crossed the long corridor, and knocked on the magnificent solid wood door in front of me.

the ninth floor is the office of the executive, which was just renovated a few years ago, and the decoration alone cost more than two million, saying that it is not envious at all, and it is too hypocritical, but why do you know that you will never be able to move into such an office.