Part 20

Later, Gu Qingpei called to explain to He Gu, saying that it was an ignorant driver with a very awkward tone.

Of course, I don't believe that it is a driver, even the creditor may not be so horizontal. But he never said much, Gu Qingpei didn't say anything, he didn't ask.

It seems that Gu Qingpei's situation in the new company is not ideal, he is used to being praised in Nanchuang, and it is inevitable that he will suffer some setbacks when he changes to a new environment, but he believes that with Gu Qingpei's ability, he will be able to get it done slowly. However, now he can feel some of Gu Qingpei's loneliness and pressure, and the desire to talk, so he offered to have a meal together, the last time he drank, and finally Gu Qingpei bought the bill, said that the good meal, never ate it.

Gu Qingpei readily agreed.

Why did he run to the construction site for a busy day, hurried home to take a shower and change clothes, and prepared to go to the appointment.

Before leaving the door, I received a call from Komatsu.

Why looking at the caller ID, my heart suddenly hung up to my throat. Komatsu called him, it was impossible to have nothing to do with Song Juhan. He took a deep breath and pressed the call button: "Hey, Komatsu. "

What a brother." Komatsu's voice twitched, very aggrieved.

"What's wrong with you?" Crying? "I may be fired, I feel bad, and I don't

dare to let my girlfriend know, so I want to talk to people." 」

Why did he look at his watch, there was plenty of time, he sat down, his voice was quiet: "Don't you cry, is something wrong?" "His vocal range is low, and his voice line sounds particularly steady, very soothing.

Komatsu calmed down a little, "That, Brother Han is in a very bad state during this time, are you quarreling again?" "What

about us?" Isn't that you. ""It's

just... Brother Han's state is not good, it is easy to make a mistake, as soon as he makes a mistake, Song Zong scolds me. The day before yesterday, Brother Han got into a fight with the photographer at the advertising shooting site, and Song Zong spent a lot of money to suppress it, and then I was used as cannon fodder. Komatsu said something sad, and his voice was a little choked up.

"Why are you fighting?"

Komatsu hesitated: "In fact, the contradiction is not very big, that is, the opinions at work are not in agreement, Brother Han usually has a temper that is not so violent, and then I asked him, he said..."

"What?"

"Say the cameraman's machine is garbage."

"Just for this?" Although Song Juhan has all kinds of problems, but he is quite dedicated, how can he fight with people for this?

"I don't understand machines either, but that machine looks expensive." And then I thought, that machine looks a lot like the one that hit you that day.

Why frowned: "You think too much, those machines are black, they all look similar." "

"...... Also, in short, every time you have a conflict with Brother Han, Brother Han will make a special move. Why

don't you know whether to laugh or not: "Komatsu, whoever makes him unhappy, he will do special things, you just provoke a cat to be angry, it will scratch you twice." I see what you mean, you want me to go and give him a smooth hair, right?

Komatsu whispered, "Brother Why, in fact, I especially admire you, and I especially admire you, and I don't want to ask you to do something I don't want to do for my own work, I just think that you and Brother Han are very sorry, if you don't quarrel, how good it is, it's good for everyone."