Part 44

as the weather warmed up, song juhan also returned to the public eye little by little, but at first it was not work, but went around with vanessa to do charity, win favorability, and occasionally interspersed with news of his relationship with the actress named zhang xiaoli, accompanied by "secretly taking" photos. :3w.し

song juhan has only opened a love affair once in his life, that is, when he was a teenager still studying music in the united states, dating the daughter of the godfather of pop music, the two were of equal age, outstanding appearance, and both came from a famous family, which was a good story for a while, but that kind of feeling was doomed to be impossible to mature and last, and now that qianjin has divorced and remarried, song juhan has been "single", although his scandal has not been broken.

the media are speculating that song juhan will not open up his feelings with zhang xiaoli this time and fight back against the rumors of homosexuality, after all, in addition to zhang xiaoli's extraordinary beauty, there is also a prominent family lineage, and it is also appropriate to match song juhan.

every time song juhan looked at the report, he scoffed: "these photos are all spent to find someone to follow, after shooting she still feels that the angle is not good, she is short and blames the camera." why

didn't say anything.

song juhan hugged him and rubbed hard: "it's all fake, she is a signed artist of our company, don't you mind?" "don't

mind."

song juhan kissed him hard and said, "but i want to see you jealous." "

"...... you wouldn't think about it. after

resting for too long, he felt a little uncomfortable, but as he said himself, he could not find a job in beijing in a short period of time, he considered starting a business, but he felt that his communication skills were problematic, i am afraid it was more difficult. so he planned to talk to gu qingpei and seek some advice. <

unexpectedly, gu qingpei had an accident at this time.

after leaving nanchuang, why has he and chen shan still been in contact, this day chen shan mysteriously called him, saying that gu qingpei had an accident, why did he giggle in his heart, and asked with some fear: "what, what's wrong?" "i just learned

today that gu zong was also gay, no, now everyone knows."

"...... what do you mean?

"gu zong's nude photos of a man were sent to his new company's corporate mailbox, and there are too many people who know gu zong, and now the industry knows it all... do you want to see it? i have it here too.

he took a deep breath, still feeling his body trembling, and he trembled, "i don't look." the shame and embarrassment of being stripped of his judgment in public could not have been better understood.

"in fact, it is not explicit, only the chest is amputated upwards, but gu zong's face is exposed, and the other person is covered."

why think with your knees, you can also guess the general situation of the matter, the cover must be the original jiao, then the person who diverged the photo, it is likely to be the original lijiang who deliberately retaliated. yuan lijiang is a red background, very conservative, how can he endure his son out of such a scandal.

chen shan sighed, "gu zong is so pitiful, he is such a good person, and he wants face so much, what can he do now?"

"chen shan, you deleted the email, and also urged the rest of the company to delete it, i will call sun dong and ask him to stop these things from circulating in nanchuang, if you know who in the company continues to circulate these things, tell me." mr. gu has made great contributions to the development of nanchuang, and if he allows rumors to slander his private life, where is the corporate dignity of nanchuang.