Part 10

The two stayed at the villa in Xiangshan for two days.

During this period, Song Juhan's father, Song He, called to train people, and at that time, he was being pressed by Song Juhan on the open balcony to do whatever he wanted.

Song Juhan lazily quarreled with his father. There was light music in the room, but it was very quiet all around, as long as there was a little movement, it would reveal the stuffing, so there was really no way, I could only bite the pillow on the recliner, and then I had to endure not to make a sound. Song Juhan still seemed to find it interesting.

Usually a serious man, only this time will show a completely different side, that only belongs to him Song Juhan.

Song He paused, "What are you doing?" Song Juhan

looked at the reason he was bullied by him, and was in a very good mood, laughing and saying, "Listen to the song." "Did

you listen to what I said?" Don't be overwhelmed with everything, those reporters can turn over the flowers with just a little bit of a grasp.

"I know Dad, I think I'm quite well-behaved compared to you." Song Juhan's eyes narrowed slightly, revealing a hint of irony, "Last month, the photos of you and the little model were passed to me." "Shut up, it's

not your turn to take care of me."

Song Juhan laughed softly, and the temperature in his eyes plummeted...

Probably in recognition of why the "work injury", Song Juhan was quite gentle with He Gu in the past two days, except for why he cried and begged for forgiveness and refused to stop, he was completely an impeccable good lover.

Song Juhan wants to be good to a person, he can simply drown people in affection and sweetness, just a look with a smile in his eyes, a love word that escapes from his ear, just like a cannonball wrapped in ten thousand tons of honey, directly hits people's hearts. WWhy did he once experience a little, that was six years ago, when Song Juhan and Feng Zheng robbed him, so that he misunderstood, mistakenly thought that they were in love.

Years passed, and he still remembered the first time he "caught-jian", Song Juhan was amused by him, as if he was the biggest joke under the sky.

Fortunately, now that he has grown up, Song Juhan is good to him, he enjoys it, it is not good for him, he endures it, and he will not have superfluous thoughts again.

Two days passed quickly, and the driver took them back to the city. Why did he answer a phone call on the road, the company was a little anxious, so he asked the driver to send him to the company first.

As a super large state-owned enterprise with tens of thousands of employees in the world, the office building of the company's headquarters stands in the most lush CBD business district, although it is not commuting time, there are still many people on the square.

The driver parked the car in front of the office building gate, Song Juhan was lying on the body of Why, he slowly opened his eyes, and said lazily: "Arrived?" "It's

coming to my company."

Song Juhan skimmed his lips, hugged his waist and said, "Don't go to work, how good it is to accompany me."

He rubbed his hair: "I still have to go to work." "I can't earn a few dollars, and I'm

still so tired..." Song Ju snorted coldly, "You look at the news, you have been dying of overwork all day, and if you continue like this, sooner or later your body will be finished."

"I exercise every week and I'm in good shape."

Song Juhan was not very happy.

Why gently pinched his chin, leaned over to his lips and kissed him: "I'm leaving." ""