Part 80 EXTRA 2

why did he receive the information from gu qingpei the next day, and while he read it himself, he also passed the information to his mother.

after reading the information in the morning, he had a backache, and suddenly remembered that he had not seen song juhan in the morning, he walked out of the study, and vaguely heard the sound of the piano coming from the piano room.

song juhan's loft area in the city center is very large, there are more than three hundred square meters, the entire space upstairs is where song juhan works, there are recording studios and piano rooms, and the decoration uses professional-level soundproof materials, so song juhan has any movement upstairs, he can't hear if he doesn't concentrate.

he remembered song juhan's pitiful appearance yesterday, and he couldn't bear it, so he filled two bowls of freshly stewed lobster soup from the kitchen and served it upstairs.

he went upstairs, put the tray on the floor, and just wanted to knock on the door, but he heard the piano inside a little strangely.

he didn't understand music, but the sound was obviously too slow, although the rhythm was all a little bit, but it was definitely not played with super-professional piano skills like song juhan. he was vaguely aware of something in his heart, so he gently pushed open the door.

song juhan turned his back to him, his shoulders were a little crooked, obviously the strength leaned to the left, the right hand flexibly slid over the black and white piano keys, but the left hand appeared to be somewhat stiff, the speed of movement and the right hand could not be compared, so it caused the piano tone to be abrupt and slow, in order to accommodate the rhythm of the left hand, the right hand also had to slow down, which caused why it was heard.

he gently clenched his fist, and his face was a little pale.

song juhan suddenly raised his left hand in a negative mood and slammed it on the piano key, a loud bang accompanied by a chaotic piano sound, song juhan gasped in pain, bent down and hugged his left arm.

"ju han!" why did he run over and said urgently, "what are you doing so hard!" yyour bone cracks haven't completely healed yet! he painfully hugged song juhan's arm, and the frustration on song juhan's face that was too late to clean up stung him fiercely.

after song juhan was stunned, he smiled casually: "when did you come in?"

he took his hand and said in a deep voice, "don't worry, rehabilitation takes time." "

i know, i just try it." song juhan stood up, "wow, your stewed soup, i just smelled it, it's so fragrant." song juhan said that he was going to pass.

why did he hug him and hug him with the strength of a man: "what did we agree on?" what is in your heart, to say it, you always tell me that the arm has recovered, why you have been lying to me. song juhan's

body suddenly stiffened, he was silent for a long time, before he slowly softened down, hugged he gu with his backhand, and muffled: "with your personality, you will definitely feel guilty, i don't want you to think more." i said that even if this arm is wasted, as long as you are okay, i am willing, but not as flexible as before, it is really nothing.

why did he see the scene of the thick --- iron rod smashing song juhan's arm, that fear he would never forget for the rest of his life, but what he remembered more was that song juhan's resolute and powerful eyes at that time gave him the most needed sense of security, and perhaps it was at that moment that he realized that he was not alone in this world, and there was someone who was willing to protect him at all costs. he sighed softly, "i'm sure your arm will recover, the doctor said the same thing, it just takes some time, but you shouldn't bear it alone, i know how important music is to you." song juhan smiled: "it's