Part 73

after song juhan fell asleep, he gently walked into the bathroom and faced the washstand. = a pale, dazed face with dried tear marks hanging from the corners of its eyes is reflected in the mirror.

that face gradually overlapped with his youthful self, and he seemed to be able to see through the mirror his past confusion and uneasiness, seven years, originally he thought he had gone a long, very far, and finally found that he was just drawing a circle around a person.

it is ironic that he, a man who cannot even say a word of love, has been trapped by love all his life.

he even felt like he had died once.

he washed his face, tried to adjust his mood, and walked out.

song he and vanessa were waiting for him downstairs, the two of them sat at opposite ends of the sofa, obviously stretching their arms to touch each other, but the distance seemed very far.

married, but that's it.

the weakest and most unsurpassed thing in this world is feelings, but there are thousands of white bones, and there are still people who are not afraid of death and yearn for it.

hearing the footsteps, the two of them raised their heads at the same time and watched why they walked down the stairs step by step.

ssa asked softly, "did he eat?" he shook

his head: "fall asleep, and when he wakes up, he will eat." ssa

breathed a sigh of relief, clasped her hands to her lips, and said a string of prayers in german. <

song he's nose flapped and he stared coldly at why.

why sat across from song he and calmly looked directly at him: "i came back this time, not because you threatened two sentences, but for song juhan, you don't need to stare at me, if you didn't lie to him that i went to singapore and didn't come back, he wouldn't have made such a fuss, your own son's psychological age is a few years old, he doesn't have a spectrum." song juhan's

kind of treatment of outsiders and unreasonable teasing of his own people are the two extremes of the watershed in his personality, song juhan is always like a precocious child, looking mature, the inside has not grown well, always like to do enough drama outside to earn enough face, and then leave the naughty nature to the closest people.

song he narrowed his eyes: "do you dare to educate me?" why sneered

, "i didn't teach you compulsorily." in front of vanessa's face, it was more inconvenient for him to say something even more unpleasant, "from now on, i try not to appear in front of you, and you try not to appear in front of me, i will never forgive you for what you use me to do. song he's

expression was sinister, and he still had to say something ssa whispered, "song he, we just discussed."

song he gritted his teeth, stood up, straightened his tie, and pointed to why: "my song family is such a son, you are good for yourself." he finished, slammed the door and left.

ssa sighed, "why, how are you talking?" he was

silent for a moment and said as plainly as possible: "vanessa, i decided to try again with him." sssa's

eyes flashed with surprise and joy: "really, really? immediately, a worry appeared on her face, "you are because he tortured himself like this..."

why nodded and shook his head: "not only that, i really can't watch him go on like this, especially if he is not well." but i also thought a lot during this time, between the two of us, say bad luck, probably there is something that has been involved, i want to break it and can't be clean, so i toss each other, it's better to..."