Part 2

when i woke up, it was already three poles in the day.

why did he open his eyes, the sun was so hot on his face, he felt a heavy arm around his waist. he grabbed the arm and quietly placed it at the mouth of his heart, then turned his head to look at the pillow man.

song juhan slept soundly, his messy hair hanging on the side of his face, his long eyelashes casting a fan-shaped shadow on his face, and his nose wings gently agitated. a quarter of the aryan blood, so that song juhan's facial features have both the depth of the white race and the mystery of the yellow race, which is a face that can easily make people crazy.

why did he spend a long time thinking about whether he liked song juhan because of this face, he was an engineer, he was good at thinking, willing to think, but also used a variety of examples and assumptions to consolidate his thinking. later, it was concluded that even if song juhan did not have this face, his origin, status, talent, rich experience and mature communication skills could easily attract a person, that is, only song juhan's class could cast the noble spirit and high people that emanated from the bones, such a proud son of heaven, very attractive to people to worship, in exchange for the current him, may be able to resist song juhan's words and smiles, but when he was a child, he could not do it.

but only by truly understanding song juhan will we know that he is a brilliant and completely egoist inside, and his understanding of song juhan is probably second only to song juhan's parents, because song juhan will never pretend to be a gentleman in front of him, or disdain for pretending.

why did i just look at it, watch it for half a day, and then i was a little tired because i was holding a stiff posture, so i moved.

this time, song juhan woke up, met his eyes, and yawned: "what time?" "

half past ten." <

song ju opened his eyes violently:, why didn't xiao song call me! komatsu

is song juhan's assistant.

song juhan looked left and right and said unhappily: "what about my mobile phone?" he got

out of bed and went directly to the living room, and after a while, he came back with song juhan's mobile phone.

song juhan took a look at the mobile phone, there was no battery, he dropped the mobile phone on the quilt, and scolded the mother: "give me your mobile phone."

he handed him the phone, and he dialed komatsu's phone: "hey, yes, i'm here for some reason... what do you think? okay, anyway, i missed it, another day, you find a way to explain. after speaking on the phone, song juhan fell back on the bed.

why said, "what's wrong, something's wrong?" "

hmm." song juhan said unhappily, "go get something to eat." why

put on his clothes, first charge song juhan's mobile phone, and then go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

when song juhan finished washing his face and came out, breakfast was already on the table, song juhan sat down and ate without a word, completely unaware of why he was still busy in the kitchen.

why put the fried eggs on the table, song juhan had already eaten almost enough, so he stretched out his hand and said, "bring me my mobile phone." why

go and bring him the phone that can already be turned on.

song juhan pressed on the screen, a piece of wechat jumped out, and a very good female voice said: "why don't you return to me, i am so sad." "while eating, song juhan

replied without being salty or light: "i have been busy lately." why the

hand holding the chopsticks clenched unconsciously, and his throat knot stirred up and down, silently lowering his head to eat the porridge.