Part 8

Running out of Song Juhan's house, some of them couldn't hold on.

Fortunately, there was no one at night, otherwise the way he looked when he lifted his pants was really ugly.

He ran back to the car, started the car eagerly, and drove home.

Halfway through the road, he suddenly remembered that the car was given to him by Song Juhan, and suddenly there was a surge in his stomach, slamming the steering wheel and braking the car sharply on the side of the road.

He leaned wearily against the back of his chair and slowly closed his eyes.

In the past six years, Song Juhan can not be described as bad for him, houses, cars, expensive gifts every three to five, red envelopes for the New Year's Festival, the same is not less than him, when the mood is good, he will also hold him tender and sweet, in general, as long as he can endure the uncertain temper, the two people are quite harmonious, Song Juhan has not treated him badly.

As for Song Juhan sleeping with others and spreading gossip, that was not something he could manage, just like he said to Feng Zheng, Song Juhan did not like him, it was not Song Juhan's fault, there was neither a commitment nor an agreement between the two of them, and he knew very clearly that the pain he experienced from Song Juhan was all his mediocre self-disturbance, and he was willing.

He thought that after so many years of running-in, he could already endure many of Song Juhan's bad deeds, but today he still underestimated the extent of Song Juhan's asshole.

He felt half a pack of cigarettes from the drawer and touched it for half a day before he found the lighter.

Because Song Juhan didn't like it, he wanted to smoke a cigarette and hide it.

He opened the car window and let the damp and cold wind pour in, and the smoke rose and blurred his vision. As the smell of nicotine swirled back and forth in his lungs, his confused brain also woke up a little under the stimulation of tobacco. <

It's really ridiculous, his feelings for Song Juhan, how to see how it is a joke. The joke was like a knife hanging above his head, for years, he was waiting for the knife to fall, waiting for Song Juhan to say goodbye to him, he had been preparing for that day, and now, he felt that it was not far from that day.

The phone rang suddenly, why did his heart flutter a little, and he quickly took it over, and when he saw that it was a strange number, he exhaled a breath and answered the phone: "Hello?

"Why, it's me." Feng Zheng's voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Well, say." Why's voice was very cold, he was usually this virtue, after the verbal conflict that day, it was even more impossible to give Feng Zheng any good looks.

"I want to apologize to you for what happened that day."

"Nothing."

"Your umbrella is here with me, I'll give it back to you when I have time."

"Just an umbrella, no need."

Feng Zheng smiled bitterly, "I just want to have an excuse to see you again and give me face."

Why sighed: "Feng Zheng, what do you want to do?" Feng Zheng's

strength can't help but make people want to be crooked, it has been six years, and Feng Zheng has no need to be attentive to him at all. But he still didn't believe that Feng Zheng would have an old love for him.

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone: "Just a little miss you, think of the good times we have had." HHe Gu's

heart was suddenly a little sour, and he couldn't help but recall his and Feng Zheng's moments in college, they really had a good time, although most of the time it was only ambiguous, and finally fell apart unhappily, he was also very uncomfortable. The only two people in his life who have moved their hearts are Feng Zheng and Song Juhan, he is a very long-term person, otherwise he would not like a person for so long, Feng Zheng in his heart, has always been placed in a corner sprinkled with sunshine, it is the green onion years that can never go back, because it is really beautiful, so he can't be too cold to this man.