Part 78

song juhan tossed it once, it was not enough, he was pushed away in time by why, and he couldn't go out on his own legs any longer.

song juhan's face was still unfinished, and he made a cat-like cry of dissatisfaction: "don't go out."

"if you stay here for one night, you'll know if you're missing." why did i get dressed, look at the wrinkled shirt and trousers, and quickly stroke it with my hand, but i couldn't get it flat at all.

song ju saw this, bent his knees and half squatted down, and pulled the hem of his pants with his hand.

"oh..." he wanted to stop him, but seeing that song juhan's expression was quite natural, he was embarrassed.

song juhan looked up at him and smiled: "wrinkle a little, wrinkle a little, it's not obvious, you follow me, they will only look at my face."

he smiled and held out his hand to song juhan, who shook his hand and was pulled up by him: "let's go out." song juhan

wrapped one hand around his waist, kissed him on the neck, and laughed: "can you go?" "yes

." why did he wink at him.

song juhan smiled lowly, "then let's go home and continue." "keep

getting big." why his cheeks were hot, he pushed song juhan away and went straight to the door.

"why?" song juhan stopped him from behind.

why did he turn his head: "not leaving yet?" song juhan

looked at him with a gentle look in his eyes: "thank you." why was

he stunned: "thank you for what i do?" ""there are

so many, and i want to thank you from the moment you showed up in my life to the day you accompanied me to the end of my life."

why couldn't help but laugh: "as far as you can say."

"i'm going to 'do it.'" song juhan blinked his eyes hooliganistically.

he raised his chin helplessly: "gone." he opened

the door and walked out.

xiao song looked anxious outside, and when he saw them, he almost called out to the ancestors: "you two are enough to be dashing, and the celebration feast has begun." song juhan

caught up with him and shook he's hand: "what's the hurry, i'm not the protagonist."

why did he want to pull his hand back: "don't make trouble, the venue is full of reporters." "

so what." song juhan clenched his hands tightly and pulled why he strode towards the venue.

the celebration banquet had indeed begun, and they heard the director's speech from afar, and the two of them generously walked into the venue from the side door, and many people present threw their eyes at them to see the liveliness.

song juhan waved to the people on the stage, and then sat down with he gu to find an empty seat.

why that section of walking is really goosebumps are up, shuttled through a table of guests to see, the feeling of being paid attention to, only song juhan, who has been living under the eyes and flashes of others for many years, can be calm, fortunately, fortunately, song juhan has been holding his hand and stabilizing his heart.

song juhan leaned into his ear and said, "don't be afraid, whoever dares to look at you, you will stare at him." why

smirked. <

song juhan shook his hand vigorously, and then covered the hand into his palm.

why did he unconsciously straighten his waist and look at the stage without squinting, no longer affected by the various lines of sight around him.