Part 25

Why did he wake up drunk, go downstairs to find a car, the car was found in the community, but he suddenly remembered, what about the car keys? He had lost a pair of keys before, and he had forgotten to match them, and now he had that key.

In desperation, he called Feng Zheng again, and Feng Zheng seemed to wake up like a dream, "Oh, it must be old Chen who is confused, sent your car, and took the car keys away." Why sighed

, "Where is he now?" I asked the assistant to pick it up. "Usually

I live in my house, but today his granddaughter was sick and accompanied to the hospital, so I called him and asked him and called you back in a moment."

Why hung up the phone, waited for a few minutes, Feng Zheng called back: "Why, Old Chen took the key away, he only came back after the day, I'm sorry, you use the car these two days, I sent a driver to go." "Don't

bother, I'll let my assistant pick me up in the next two days."

Feng Zheng said apologetically, "I'm sorry, but it caused you trouble."

"Don't say that, thanks to you for sending me back."

"Yes, I can rest assured that I don't see you safely back home." Feng Zheng's voice was very soft, "When Old Chen comes back, I'll send you the key."

"Okay, thanks."

Why was he a little depressed, so he had to call Chen Shan and let her pick her up in the next two days. He is not enough to allocate a car at this level, but he is reimbursed for a thousand fuel costs every month, and although the basic salary of Nanchuang is low, the bonus and benefits are very high, which is also the biggest reason why he has not planned to move the nest for so many years. <

Chen Shan knew why the concept of time was very strong, so she went to the community early to wait for him, but she didn't know if she had eaten the wrong thing last night, and her stomach began to colic up, she really couldn't help it, so she had to run upstairs and ring the doorbell.

Why did he open the door and wonder, "What are you up for?"

Chen Shan said embarrassedly: "Mr. He, I have a stomachache, can I borrow the toilet?" He was

stunned: "Oh, you go." Chen Shan blushed

and buried her head and ran in.

As soon as the toilet door was closed, I suddenly remembered the things in the bathroom... Toothbrushes, towels, bath towels and other daily necessities are double, the cabinet is placed in more than two dozen bottles of perfume and a variety of high-end maintenance products, he just changed clothes, the wardrobe door is not closed, passing by the bedroom can see how many clothes, shoes, items are placed in a whole wall of cabinets, it is not his style at all.

Chen Shan has always been meticulous, and when she sees this, she will inevitably think of it, and I am afraid that these obvious traces will not be able to conceal her.

After a while, Chen Shan came out, and her expression was indeed a little strange, and some of them did not dare to look at the eyes of why.

Why did he think depressedly, he had hidden his sexuality for so many years, how could he have been exposed twice in just two months, and both in front of his colleagues? Is it a bad year?

Why calmly said, "Let's go." CChen Shan followed

behind, when he walked to the elevator door, he found that Chen Shan was peeking at him through the reflection of the copper surface, he was expressionless, looking ahead, and suddenly said in a deep voice: "Don't tell others."

Chen Shan shrank her shoulders in fright: "Yes, yes, He Zong, you can rest assured, I will never tell anyone else!" Why

"Hmm" a sound, did not mention this stubble again.