Part 17

confused, the two began dating.

song juhan is very busy, often can not find people, why send the past message, ten have eight stones sinking into the sea, why do not care about these, just scratch their hearts and lungs every day to want to see song juhan, but after a month of interaction, they only met in a hurry.

gradually, even feng zheng noticed that something was wrong with him, so he asked him what was wrong, and he had been wandering a lot lately.

song juhan especially told him not to tell anyone that he was a star, and naturally he was afraid of these, so he had to hide it: "changing the thesis and preparing for the defense is too busy." "you're

so well prepared, no problem, do you want me to find someone to help you?"

he smiled and said, "no, i can do it myself."

"don't get too tired of yourself, let's go fishing this week, friends recommended a good place, beautiful scenery."

"forget it, time is tight, now where dare to go out and play, wait until i finish my defense."

feng zheng was a little disappointed: "we haven't been out for a long time." he suddenly stretched out his hand, pinched his face, and said, "my friends are few, and you still don't accompany me." why

laughed: "you have few friends?" last time you had a birthday, you went to fifty or sixty people.

"forget it, those people are friends." i really should be friends, there are only a few, and as a result, one by one, they all went abroad to study, and what is good abroad, i don't want to go at all. he helplessly

said, "grand duke feng, what you said is really angry."

feng zheng showed a big smile: "no matter, you will at least accompany me to a movie this week, i like you to accompany me." ""okay

, saturday?"

"well, i'll take you to eat a good meal when the time comes."

he couldn't see song juhan's days, so why he could only work hard, he didn't want song juhan to have time, but he didn't have time.

love is unimaginably beautiful, hate can not be with him every minute and every second, as long as you see him will be full of flowers, can not see the tea and rice is not fragrant, at night will be because of thinking of his words and smiles and sleepless, will try to make themselves better.

why has lived alone since high school, his mother bears all the expenses before he graduated from college, the money is not much, there is more than enough to eat and drink, but there is not much extra disposable, fortunately, his material requirements are not high, the living expenses have always been spent, and he has always received scholarships, plus the salary of part-time work and internship, and has saved tens of thousands of yuan in a few years. now, for the first time in his life, he had the idea of dressing up.

his personality is not how to put money in the heart, before the hair is fifteen dollars to wash and cut blow to get it done, this time spend five hundred yuan to repair a hair and do not feel painful, cut the hair, and then went to the mall to buy a few sets of clothes and shoes.

after the whole person was renewed from head to toe, he looked at himself in the mirror, and indeed looked a lot better, maybe... standing next to song juhan in this way, it will not be too abrupt.

on saturday afternoon, he should make an appointment to watch a movie with feng zheng.

as soon as the two of them met, feng zheng's eyes lit up: "why, you changed your hairstyle and suddenly looked a lot more handsome."