Part 41

why looking at song juhan's domineering look of "you don't promise today it's not over", a wave of tiredness struck his heart.

he figured it out suddenly.

what he had always wanted was at his fingertips, so why should he refuse? why not try it, try it is not as beautiful as imagined, try to see if song juhan can pretend for a few months, and how long he can endure him.

he guessed no more than three months.

song juhan was born without the concept of single-mindedness, his background and family did not teach him this, after he grew up, he faced so many temptations, who talked to him about "single-mindedness", must be scornful, he promised "not to follow others", but temporarily cope with his own conditions.

as for what song juhan said about "seriously being together", it was very pleasant, but he couldn't go to his heart. because once he really believes in his heart that they are together, his possessiveness will completely devour both of them, dragging himself into ruin.

he stretched out his finger, gently rubbed song juhan's chin, and said lightly: "okay reads; apocalypse. song juhan

suddenly smiled. he knew, he knew why he didn't want him, why he had always been too calm and steady, and occasionally making a fuss like this was also very interesting. he likes to see a different side from the past, so he especially likes to bully in bed, just so that the man can show an expression that others can't see.

"but... since you have promised me, you must keep your promise. why the dark pupils are like a bottomless lake, "if you sleep with someone else, we will be completely over." song juhan

said proudly, "i promised you, and naturally i will do it." he pressed the back of his head, pressed down on his head, and gently held the flap of his lips. <

why did he blink his eyes, feeling that the kiss was a little bitter.

the scene seems to have been similar, yes, not six years ago.

only at that time, he pretended to stay with song juhan in the name of "playing", and this time, he was serious... seriously planning to "play".

because the first to destroy the agreement must be song juhan, as long as he accompanies him to play this last journey, song juhan will have no reason to force him to stay, and it is also counted at the last moment, but his wish for many years.

song juhan finally did not go back, forcibly hugged him and slept until dawn, and then sneaked away. fortunately, sun qing returned to shencheng to deal with official affairs that day, otherwise he would definitely bump into it.

as spring break ended, the heat of the news finally began to dissipate, and the fans and reporters who gathered around the hotel door disappeared.

he stayed at home for almost three weeks, and one day he finally plucked up the courage and decided to go out for a walk.

he put on his coat and sunglasses, and when he went downstairs, he encountered guests who were taking the elevator with him, and he felt an unstoppable lack of heart.

walking slowly down the street, he noticed that no one was paying particular attention to him, and he tried to take off his sunglasses and look more clearly at the early spring scenery. this is the most beautiful season of the year in beijing, the chill has not receded, the vitality has suddenly emerged, it is a pity not to look.

pedestrians weaved through, but there was no picture of being pointed out for some reason, and the computer and the television were turned off, as if the whole world was clean, no one knew him, no one paid attention to him, no one would put too much thought into a topic that had passed. <