Part 24

According to Komatsu, "blessed by misfortune", during the period of cultivation, the relationship between him and Song Juhan has always been very harmonious, and it can even be said that it is a little sweet. Such a precautionary personality like Why, Sheng Sheng was trained by Song Juhan to have a set of mentality of timely pleasure, and for this harmony, why can he pretend to forget what happened before.

Rest for a week, although still a little uncomfortable, but the company backlog of too many things, Song Juhan went to shoot the MV, why can't stay at home, and began to be busy again.

This afternoon, he received a call from Feng Zheng, Feng Zheng had recently asked him twice, he did not go, the injury was one reason, and most importantly, he knew that he subconsciously avoided Feng Zheng. Since Feng Zheng returned to China, his relationship with Song Juhan has become increasingly tense, although this is not Feng Zheng's fault.

Feng Zheng told him that the gathering was Peng Fang organizing a bureau to pick up a brother, and Peng Fang also specifically mentioned him.

Why did I hear that there were many people going, plus I was really embarrassed to refuse again, so I had to agree.

He worked overtime until the evening and drove straight to a bar street.

The location of the bar was quite coincidental, and it was diagonally opposite the "the gate" where he and Gu Qingpei had last visited.

Feng Zheng and Peng Fang had just finished eating, and they just happened to meet at the door of the bar.

"Hi, why?" Peng Fang smiled and waved at him, "What shift is there on Saturday, how good it is to eat with us." He

said: "Mr. Peng, hello, the company has been busy lately, there is no way."

"Why?" Feng Zheng came over and patted him on the shoulder, "How do I feel that every time I see you, you lose some weight." "No

, my weight hasn't changed much." HHe did not tell Feng Zheng about the car accident, in fact, his appetite had decreased during this time, and he had indeed lost several pounds.

"Come, introduce you, this is Wu Ziang, this is his girlfriend..." Peng Fang introduced one by one, and finally a gloomy young man, "This is my brother, Yuan Jiao, today is to give him the wind." Why did he

look at the young man, extremely tall, as if he was similar to Song Juhan, but stronger than Song Juhan, with very short hair, a arrogant and handsome appearance, and a particularly upright and capable temperament, like a soldier.

He said, "Hello."

Yuan Jiong nodded at him, but did not look at him squarely, looking not in a good mood.

"Don't put on a constipated face." Peng Fang hooked Yuan Jiao's neck, "Go away, go in."

Feng Zheng advanced to the bar with some reason.

Behind him, he listened to Yuan Jiong and Peng Put discuss something, and after a while, Yuan Jiong himself walked to the opposite street.

Entering the box, Feng Zhengqi said, "What about the original People?"

"I don't know, say I met an acquaintance, go over and have a look." Peng let out a somewhat playful sigh, and hey hey thief smiled, "There may be gossip in a while." "

What gossip?" Others also came to be interested.

"I don't know, when he comes back, you can ask yourself."

Peng Fang ordered a table of wine and supper, and the men and women began to sing. <

Why sat in the corner and chatted with Feng Zheng, talking about some innocuous things, Feng Zheng saw the stitches and persuaded him to resign, afraid that he was too hard.