Part 14

feng zheng shook his manuscript and said to song juhan, "did you read the interactive session i sent you?" "

look." song juhan said lazily, looking at feng zheng's expression as if smiling.

the minister said in surprise, "you know each other."

feng zheng said without any hesitation: "i have known each other since i was a child."

"feng zheng, you're so bad, you didn't tell me!" the female host who partnered with feng zheng stomped her feet in anger, no one here did not know, she was a fan of song juhan, and it was rumored that in order to become the host of this celebration, she also stuffed money for the teacher. feng zheng is justified in his name, and he is also a school grass, and there is a father who donates some money to the school when he has nothing to do, and he is naturally the school's hero.

feng zheng smiled and did not reply.

song juhan walked over: "i haven't seen you for a long time, how are you lately?"

"yeah, you haven't been back home much in two years, i'm fine."

somehow, i felt that feng zheng was a bit evasive of song juhan, and under the superficial courtesy, there was some subtle hostility between the two of them.

"i'm back now, and i'm not going to go." song juhan stretched out, "how long will it take to start?"

"almost there." feng zheng turned to why: "are you nervous, why are you still sweating?"

he subconsciously wiped his forehead, and feng zheng couldn't help but smile: "the tip of the nose." he was

indeed nervous, but not because of the speech, but because of the few minutes he had just spent with song juhan: "okay, is there anything else?" <

"your hair is a little wet, sister, do you have tissues?"

the minister handed the tissue over, and feng zheng took the tissue and pressed it directly on he's hairline.

he took a tissue from feng zheng's hand and carefully wiped his face.

after wiping his sweat, feng zheng said, "let's go outside and interact with each other, it's a little hot here."

"our interaction is just two sentences, don't be right."

"go out with me to breathe."

"oh, okay."

why chong nodded to song juhan, who always had an impenetrable smile.

the two of them walked to the back door of the auditorium, and only then did they exhale a sigh of relief and say embarrassedly, "hey, it's so nervous to talk to song juhan."

feng zheng frowned: "there is nothing to be nervous about." "the

first time you've gotten into a star." why did he think about it, "it's not the first time, when we were in high school, we both participated in school activities together, but at that time he was still a child, he didn't have such an aura, and now the whole person is different." "it's

all trained, and you can be a star if you train for two years."

why smiled: "how can i do it, being able to speak in front of so many people in school is already my limit, you are still pretty much the same."

feng zheng skimmed his lips, "i'm not interested."

"by the way, it turns out that you and song juhan know each other, and i haven't heard you say it."

"what's there to say?" ffeng zheng pulled his hair, and his tone was a little impatient.

why are you sensitive to something: "you don't like him very much?"