Part 51

in the afternoon, the helicopter landed on the island, which was the first time in so many days that outsiders were seen.

he was able to get out of here soon, but he didn't feel much more relaxed.

song juhan's strength did not retreat, he was not free wherever he went, where could he hide, and why should he hide.

sitting on the helicopter, song juhan took his hand: "you haven't been in a helicopter, have you?" it will be a little shaky, don't be afraid. "i'm not afraid." why very calm.

song juhan did not let go of his hand, but instead wrapped it with both hands and played with his fingers.

why didn't smoke it back a few times, and finally couldn't help it: "i want to go to the toilet." song juhan

smirked, "do you think you can put down the toilet here?" it is

also customary to say that it is a little awkward at this time.

song juhan grabbed his hand and put it to his lips, kissed it lightly, and looked at the look in his eyes, which was a deep affection and longing that even he himself could not imagine.

helicopters took them to cannes, where they then switched to civil aviation.

as soon as he got on the plane, he found that song juhan had wrapped up the entire first class cabin, and he felt a headache when he thought of spending ten hours with song juhan in this place where there was nowhere to avoid.

the stewardess pulled the curtain and isolated the two in a small cabin space.

song juhan half crossed the armrest and leaned on he xun's shoulder.

why ignored him and looked down at the book.

"what are you looking at?"

"popular science."

"shall i sing to you?"

"..."why did he want to refuse, but the words stopped when they reached his lips, and he had a special obsession with song juhan singing to him, as if it was a very precious thing, and he was reluctant to push it away.

maybe it was because his first time, which began on the afternoon when song juhan sang to him, he didn't care about the first time, but the sweet moment he thought he was liked, which was the most beautiful memory of his youth.

song juhan sang softly in his ear, the song was still lazy and magnetic, and it was intoxicating to hear.

why look at the book, unconsciously a little distracted, by the song to hook the thoughts.

after the song was sung, song juhan pressed his ear and said softly, "i want to sing to you every day." why bowed his head and did not speak.

song juhan kissed his neck: "will i chase you again?" this time it was serious, all the things i hadn't given you in those seven years, this time i'm giving it all to you. why

said quietly, "if you just can't stand rejection, i can try to explain you."

 "it's not that i can't stand rejection, i just can't stand that you're not with me." can't stand that you don't belong to me, can't stand your eyes looking at others.

"okay, this kind of conversation is repeated eight times a day, aren't you tired?" why did you close the book, "song juhan, i have said many times, i will not turn back, you don't waste time on me, i don't want to say it again, just do it." ssong juhan

grabbed his hand: "well, don't say it, i'll show you." why was there silence.

song juhan said to himself: "i have recently begun to participate in commercial performances again, although there are still many people scolding me, but it is nothing, i am still red." it was only after experiencing this incident that i found that red is not red or something, and i didn't care about it for a long time. when i first entered the show business, i just thought that i sang so well and wrote songs so well that everyone should listen to them. now the award i want to take has been won, the stage i want to stand on has also been stood, what i want to do, it seems to have been realized, the rest, just want to write better songs, but to write better songs, i don't need to be more popular, and i don't need everyone to like me.