Part 60

song juhan refused to leave for several days in he's house, so he could only take time to see zhuang jieyu when he went to deliver food to his mother.

after half a year of not seeing, zhuang jieyu looks more mature, the skeleton gradually has the appearance of a man, as it becomes more popular, the star temperament becomes more and more prominent, and the whole person looks different.

however, as soon as he opened his mouth, he immediately returned to his original form: "uncle he! he hugged ho and slammed his back twice.

why was he punched and coughed twice.

zhuang jieyu laughed and said, "oh, how can i be so weak and can't help the wind." "i can't

help but feel the wind." why did he pull his claws off his body, looked him up and down, and smiled: "it seems to be a little stronger."

"i work out every day." zhuang jieyu touched his chin, "now the popular childlike giant --- milk know, if my tender face is matched with eight-pack abs, sigh." after saying that, he licked the corners of his mouth in cooperation.

"well, good fitness."

zhuang jieyu squinted at him: "cough, honestly, you and the man in the photo, what's the matter?" "

friend."

"fart, i don't believe it, how did i know?"

"when i went to play in europe, i chartered his car."

zhuang jieyu narrowed his eyes: "i can't see uncle he, you finally did something like a young adult gay." he helplessly said: "it's

not what you think, i just chartered his car at the beginning, and the travel agency arranged it." "

oh, 'at first', but then what about later?" well? aand later? why

was he embarrassed to ask: "he... nice people. "

yikes." zhuang jieyu skimmed his lips, "is he 1 or 0?" looks like you're the same. "

"0。" he didn't know why he came to be questioned by zhuang jieyu.

"you're on him not on me!" zhuang jieyu suddenly shouted, "is he better looking than me!" show me the photos! he sighed

, "don't make a fuss.

zhuang jieyu pounced on him and said angrily, "why don't you get on him and don't get up to me, where can i compare to him?" show me the pictures, i'm not convinced.

he grabbed him by the shoulder and pushed him away, and said seriously: "jieyu, don't make trouble, you are a friend, it's different."

zhuang jieyu looked at him disappointedly: "obviously, i knew you first."

"well, don't you want to eat hot pot, let's go eat hot pot."

"wait for me to change my clothes, by the way, how can gu zong's phone not work, has he changed his number?"

he said, "he went to singapore." because it is not a circle, zhuang jieyu does not know about gu qingpei's photo, plus the two have not been in contact for a long time, so they are unaware of all the changes that gu qingpei has experienced in the past six months.

"huh? how did you suddenly go to singapore? "

transfer." he thought about it for a moment and added, "gao sheng, you want to contact him, send him an email."

"oh, it's awesome, singapore is still close to the country, it's fine, and i want to come back and have a meal with him." <

why did he sigh secretly. before gu qingpei left, he had a phone call with him, but he was busy running the hospital with his mother, and he didn't even have a chance to meet, only hoping that gu qingpei would get rid of the clouds in the capital and re-sail in the new environment.

zhuang jieyu went into the house to change his clothes, and brought a hat and sunglasses: "let's go."

"you're going to be fully armed when you go out now."

"oh, red, no way." he giggled and laughed.

"so what do you do when you eat, also with sunglasses?"

"no, we're going to that house, it's a model, most of them are people in the circle, and no one shoots when they enter the house."

the place where they eat is a stylish specialty hot pot restaurant with a somewhat magical game feel to the décor. why is the personality more old-fashioned, as soon as he sees this style of demonization, he feels that it is definitely not as good as the traditional hot pot restaurant, but he did not say anything.

instead, zhuang jieyu saw it: "this is delicious, and i will not come if it is not delicious." "

well, you can do as you please."

the two men walked into the store, zhuang jieyu took off his sunglasses, while greeting the foreman, obviously acquainted, the foreman led them to the box.

as we passed the toilet, a young man stepped out of it and the three of them almost bumped into each other.

"hey, is that you?" zhou xiang? zhuang jieyu was somewhat surprised.

the man named zhou xiang raised his eyes and nodded, "hello, what a coincidence." he

looked at him for a moment, he was quite handsome, his figure was slender and straight, his temperament was clean and neat, but his eyes carried a melancholy that did not match his age at all. <

"is brother hugh coming?" i'll go say hello. zhou xiang seemed

a little embarrassed: "i came with my crew colleagues." "

oh, see you later." zhuang jieyu immediately lost interest in him.

the two men walked into the box, zhuang jieyu threw away his hat, picked up the menu and ordered, while looking at it, he casually said: "uncle he, what do you think that man looks like just now?" "pretty

handsome."

zhuang jieyu frowned: "it's okay, that's it, far worse than me, right?" "well

, what's wrong?"

"he's yan mingxiu's man." zhuang jieyu checked a large number of dishes and handed the list to he yuan.

"yan mingxiu's people?" he said, "you can just order it, i'll do whatever i want." "yeah, some time ago i also cooperated

with song juhan on a movie, you should know, right?"

"i know." the actor had a good-looking face that people would never forget, but his temperament was too cold.

"hey, i like yan mingxiu so much, he's so handsome, but he actually wrapped up that man, that is, a little model, wu ti." zhuang jieyu turned his mouth toward the door, meaning the one just now.

"what's wrong with that?" <

"you don't know, yan mingxiu's family background is big, two years ago suddenly parachuted into the entertainment industry, all on the big director's play, a fire, but never participated in any announcements and interviews, only to take movies and influential advertisements, how many people in the circle want to seduce him, but he only picks people with strength to cooperate." the last time we were in a crew, i hooked up several times, and i thought he wasn't gay, but in the blink of an eye..." zhuang jieyu skimmed his lips, "where in the end i can't compare to that man." why

can't agree: "appearance is not the most important, maybe their personality is more compatible." "

pull it down." zhuang jieyu sighed, "my philatelic roster is going to cross out one again."

"what?"

"philately." zhuang jieyu sighed, "you can't even understand this." he shook

his head.

"it's..." zhuang jieyu said with chagrin, "oh forget it, anyway, you and yan mingxiu are both men who i want to sleep with, and as a result, you are all blind and don't pay attention to me, so i want to remove you from the list, understand?" he nodded

helplessly, although he could not accept zhuang jieyu's way of life, he understood that everyone was different.

the side dishes came up quickly, and the two of them chatted while eating.

zhuang jieyu asked, "have you been with your mother lately?"

"well, take care of my sister." <

"you workaholic has suddenly become so homely, i'm not used to it, so what are your plans for the future?"

"when my mother's chemotherapy is over, i think..." why i wanted to say that i went to shencheng with them, but suddenly remembered song juhan. song juhan would not let him go anywhere, before song juhan had imprisoned his heart, now imprisoned his body, tossed for so long, and returned to the same place.

"huh?"

he said perfunctorily, "besides, it doesn't matter." "that

... what about the emotional aspect? zhuang jieyu pouted and said, "that man has come to you, are you two planning to settle down?" he shook

his head: "after his summer vacation, he is going to study in the united states."

"huh?" zhuang jieyu raised an eyebrow and deliberately teased, "so i still have hope." he

smiled.

zhuang jieyu also laughed, and his tone became serious: "brother, to be honest, sincerely, i hope that you can find someone to talk about a good relationship, you should enjoy the feeling of being liked, rather than sacrificial giving, especially for a person who is completely unworthy." he nodded

, not wanting to continue the topic: "let it go."

"i know you don't like my restlessness, i know a lot of good men, can i introduce you?"

"no, i don't have the heart to think about that right now." <

zhuang jieyu put down his chopsticks: "you don't have the heart to think, or you can't forget song juhan." he said

lightly, "it has nothing to do with him." "song juhan's

movements for more than half a year are very strange, after the accident, his popularity has dropped a lot, but his status in the circle has not been shaken much, but his whole person has changed, and he told the people around him that he wanted to take care of it, and he did not hook up again." i guessed at the time that the only person who could make him accept it could be you, and as soon as ou taining sent the photo, i confirmed it. zhuang jieyu paused, "but, brother, you must not believe him." he looked

at him, expressionless.

zhuang jieyu shook his hand vigorously: "you listen to me, he is song juhan, he was born with countless people like him, even if he is seven years old and eighty, his appearance is no longer there, there will be young meat --- from the former servants and successors to be sent to him to enjoy." you are also a man, you should understand, not to mention the man in such a chaotic circle, in a superior position. in fact, i can guess, you two are not broken, otherwise ou taining would not have retaliated against song juhan with that photo, i don't know how he behaves now, but it is all pretended, he can't last long.

he smiled self-deprecatingly, "i know.

"you two are people of two worlds, screwed together, hurt by you, what he can lose, he has everything." 」 zhuang jieyu looked at why, and there was a hint of pain in his eyes, "brother, i want to see you happy, don't believe him again."

why said indifferently, "i won't believe him anymore." when they returned

home from dinner that day, song juhan and su su were playing with puzzles, and when they saw why they entered the door, they both raised their heads in unison and their eyes lit up. <

why do you think it's a bit interesting.

"brother." su su rushed over and hugged his waist, the whole person hung on him, leaned back on his small head and said, "why are you coming back so late today?" "went

to dinner with friends."

song juhan immediately asked, "who?" "

zhuang jieyu." why didn't hesitate to return.

song juhan frowned, but finally held back and said nothing.

"didn't you say you were going to bring him to play with me?"

"he's too busy to be available again." why put her body straight, "it's so late, you should go to bed, tomorrow you take a vacation, take you to see your mother."