Part 9

walking through the corridor, song juhan glanced at the chaotic doorway, rolled his eyes, leaned against the wall and gasped, cursing something in his mouth.

why did he take off his coat and cover his head: "i won't let them get near you, just keep your head down and follow me." "i'm

just drinking, not being a thief." song juhan wanted to pull his clothes off.

"it's not good to be photographed in your current image." why did he grab the hem of his coat and not let him drag it down, and stared at song juhan calmly without blinking, "obedient, i will take you out, and it will be fine when you get in the car." "the image created by song juhan to the outside is a mixed-race gentleman with a little evil charm, who has always shown himself as a prince, although this kind of drunken mess is a unique style, but song juhan's father hates unexpected situations the most, and if he is not careful, komatsu may lose his job.

song juhan is not very concerned about anything in this life, but only the love of music is from the depths of the soul, so even such a wayward person, in order to protect the voice, is also very self-disciplined, he usually only drinks a glass or two of red wine, rarely drinks so much, the amount of alcohol is not very good, if it is sober, this small scene he himself is enough to cope with, but now why must he protect him.

song juhan looked into why his inky eyes, the kind of stability that only belonged to mature men, made his impetuous heart gradually calm down, and he nodded slightly.

he covered his face with the hem of his clothes, and the gentle hand held song juhan's hand, and the other hand wrapped around his shoulder, surrounded by xiao song and the staff, and walked out of the gate. <

a series of piercing screams exploded around them.

why frown deeply, feel the eardrums are going to be penetrated, these little girls' madness he has seen many times, because he has been to song juhan's many concerts, but this is the first time, those who seem to be physical fanaticism is coming in his direction, he feels that the body is constantly being pushed, crowded, pulled, he has the illusion that he will be eaten alive by these ordinary and weak girls.

"song juhan, song juhan, i love you—ah-"

suddenly, a black thing smashed over, and when he reacted to it, it was too late to dodge, he snorted, only to feel a pain in the corner of his eyebrow, his right eye was suddenly bloody, and his vision became blurred.

"why brother?!" komatsu screamed.

song ju, who had been walking silently with his head down, paused, and the next second he wanted to open his clothes, so he held his head with one arm, with great strength, and the hand that was holding song juhan suddenly tightened, and the palms of the two people covered with sweat: "it's okay, it's almost time to get to the car." song juhan

was annoyed: "why are you wrong?!" "it's

all right." why's voice is very deep and stable, in this unusually noisy environment composed of the screams of fans and the roar of bodyguards, this sound flows into song juhan's heart like a clear stream.

komatsu pulled open the door of the nanny's car, and somehow stuffed song juhan into it, and sat in it himself. <

as soon as the car door closed, the frantic sounds were suddenly isolated, and the three people's tense heartstrings finally loosened.

song juhan pulled open his clothes and looked at the corner of his eyebrows that had been smashed for some reason, and his face suddenly changed: "fuck, which stupid to do!"

he dragged a piece of paper to wipe, song juhan snatched it up, and carefully wiped the blood along the lower edge of the wound: "open your eyes, the blood is flowing in."