Part 74

vanessa is going abroad to shoot autumn and winter advertisements for luxury brands she endorses because of her contract.

as soon as ssa left, song juhan drove the nanny and nurse away, and asked why to accompany him to watch a movie.

why said, "what movie to watch?" "the

crew just sent a blu-ray." song juhan shook the disc in his hand, "the movie i worked with yan mingxiu last year, the three songs in it were all written by me.

"oh, you haven't seen it yet?"

"i was in the mood to watch a movie some time ago." song juhan remembered the days when he was treated coldly, and he still had palpitations.

he didn't want to mention this stubble, took the disc, put down a whole wall of projection curtain, and took advantage of the time to read the plate, he went to take out the frozen fruit sofa and juice in the refrigerator.

song juhan leaned back on the oversized lazy sofa and patted the position next to him: "baby is coming, it's over." why did

he go over and sit down.

song juhan immediately wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned over him: "i made a cameo role in it.

"you? aren't you just not taking the show?

"yes, it is because i did not pick up before, this is the only time it is more explosive, because this movie is invested by song's media, and the singles in it are also going to be released on the album, and the double promotion reads; the ultimate personal bodyguard of the school flower. song juhan said that his head was dao, and at the end, his expression stagnated for a moment, probably remembering that he had retreated behind the scenes.

why did he look at him: "do you regret it?"

"what?" ssong ju han pretended to be stupid.

"regret turning behind the scenes?" why say plainly.

song juhan shook his head without hesitation: "i don't regret it, i like music, but i don't have to stand on the stage, and it is also very good after the turn, getting rid of a lot of pompous things related to interests, but can quietly make music." and..." he rubbed his cheek for some reason, "i need more time with you, i don't want to run around the world anymore, i don't want to spend so much time rehearsing, catching up with announcements, doing publicity, i'm tired of it for a long time, i'd rather watch movies and eat with you like this." why

was his heart warm, song juhan's words, he was still very useful.

"besides, i'm going to be in circles, you're definitely not at ease, you're going to think wildly, i want fewer and fewer people to remember me now, and one day we can walk freely on the street and travel without letting you bear the pressure of my reputation." 」

"i'm afraid not in the short term." song juhan has received much attention from birth, and with vanessa's influence in the world and his own achievements, their mother and daughter will be remembered for a lifetime, even if the attention disappears, the height will always be there.

song juhan skimmed his lips: "hey, they all blame me for being too red." he laughed when he finished.

he shook his head helplessly, but also admitted that song juhan was right.

"but i really don't care if it's red or not." song juhan smiled lightly, "what about the big red, and can't rise to the sky, it's not a bunch of annoying things to encounter all day, a bunch of fools, it's not as happy as when i first debuted, at that time to do a good job, i can be happy for a long time."

"people are like this, and it is not uncommon to have too many of them." <

song juhan's eyes flashed a little lonely: "well, that's right. somehow