Part 66

after su su fell asleep, he quietly got out of bed, put on his clothes, and took the door with him.

he heard that song juhan had entered the guest room next door when he went out just now, he walked to the next door, raised his hand against the door panel, sighed, but did not have the courage to knock down for half a day.

he wanted to ask song juhan how to arrange it tomorrow, but after thinking about it, he carried his mobile phone and walked to the safe passage to call his mother.

he explained what had happened at the airport today, so that she wouldn't be worried about seeing the news.

after making a phone call, when he returned to the room, he bumped into song juhan and xiao song coming back from outside, and in the narrow hotel corridor, the three of them could not avoid it.

the corners of song juhan's mouth were bruised, and his cheeks were swollen in half, and he saw why he subconsciously deflected his face.

why did you shudder: "you got into a conflict with the reporter?" "no

, i went home." song juhan said indifferently.

no wonder, only song he could punch song juhan's face, and he groaned for a moment: "tomorrow, how do we go to shencheng?" what time to go?

"i got my dad a plane, and you can go as often as you want."

he nodded, "then ten o'clock in the morning." "after saying that, i wanted to go back to the room."

song juhan moved half a step, blocked in front of him, looked down at him, and said softly: "hungry? komatsu came back with rice. he happened

to look up, and when he saw song juhan speaking, he moved his mouth, and his eyebrows jumped in pain, and he hesitated.

komatsu immediately stepped forward: "brother, let's eat the rice, haven't eaten anything since the afternoon, what about vegetarians?" ccall her to dinner. "she's

asleep, scared today, let her sleep well." why.

"oh, let's go eat next door and don't bother her." komatsu took out the key card, swiped open the guest room next door, and let him in.

why didn't he want to talk to song juhan in front of xiao song's face, so he went in.

komatsu laid out the meals and took a look at them, many of which he loved to eat, but after experiencing the "grinding" of the body and mind in the afternoon, he really did not have much appetite.

song juhan wanted to peel the shrimp for what reason, but he was stabbed by the shell of the pippi shrimp and frowned, and the palm-sized shrimp was torn into several pieces by him, and the flesh went with the shell, and he didn't see it intact, so he threw it away for another destruction. komatsu wanted to take over, but he "snapped" his hand open.

why can't he see that he wasted food so much, snatched the shrimp from his hand, cut the shell of the stomach twice, and then deftly faded the whole shrimp shell, and the shrimp meat was completely exposed, and he threw the shrimp into song juhan's bowl.

song juhan said busily, "give and give you food." he picked up the shrimp and put it in the bowl.

he was not polite and stuffed it into his mouth.

song juhan picked up a tail again, learning how to play in his stomach, and xiao song whispered, "brother han, let me come." song ju

gave him a blank look: "eat yours."

he put down the chopsticks: "i finished eating, go back first." "hey, i'll

be stripped out soon!" song juhan said urgently, "you've only eaten a few bites of rice, eat more." "enough