Part 53

why was he sleeping soundly, listening to the doorbell ringing at home, he reluctantly opened his eyes to a slit, looked at the clock on the bedside table, and it was only six o'clock in the morning.

a few days after returning to china, he had not yet adjusted the jet lag, his work and rest were somewhat chaotic, and he was still sleepy at this time.

he yawned, got out of bed, and looked out from the cat's eye, it was song juhan. he felt a pang of annoyance in his heart, opened the door, and looked at song juhan through the security door: "what did you come to do so early?"

"bring you breakfast." song juhan shook the bag in his hand, and his smile was bright and beautiful.

"you put it at the door, i'll eat when i wake up."

song juhan stared at him: "i got up in the morning and bought breakfast for you before the announcement, and you didn't invite me to go in and drink water?" 

"no, or you can take it with you." why is it going to close the door.

"what!" song juhan slammed the security door, "do you have a conscience?" open the door for me. "aren't

you here to deliver breakfast, are you going to come in?"

"i want to..." song ju hummed coldly, "i want to hug you." somehow

slammed the door shut.

no sooner had he turned back than he heard the key unlock, and he closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths before suppressing the urge to roar.

song juhan pushed open the door and walked in: "i didn't want you to know that i had the key." why squinted his eyes: "when did you take it?" "he vaguely remembers a spare key on the shoe cabinet, but he can't find it when he looks back, and he thinks he misremembered."

"before you go." song juhan put breakfast on the coffee table, "i didn't eat it either, komatsu was waiting for me downstairs, i only have fifteen minutes, let's have breakfast together." "

give me the key."

"don't give." song juhan casually put the key in his pocket, "unless you accompany me to breakfast." he calmed down a little: "i went to brush my teeth."

"hurry up, i only have fifteen minutes."

after brushing his teeth and coming out, song juhan had already laid out two breakfasts on the table, and was looking at him like a cat waiting to be fed.

somehow walked over.

"look, rice noodles, i know you like to eat noodle soup, soup noodles and the like for breakfast." song ju looked at him with a cold smile, "i don't remember this correctly." he nodded, picked up the chopsticks and ate it.

the rice noodles were still hot, the bone broth was fragrant, and the lean meat had a garlic flavor, which was very delicious.

song juhan stared at his hair for a while, and there was a slight loneliness under his eyes before he picked up the chopsticks and ate it.

"i went to record a charity event today, i want to go into the mountains for a week to collect donations for schools in poor mountainous areas, although it is a good thing, but i can't see you for a week.

why didn't he speak.

"the one downstairs in my house that sells crab yellow ravioli, and recently there have been fish skin ravioli and black chicken ravioli, i haven't eaten it yet, and i'm waiting to try it with you." <

why did he look down at himself and eat the powder.

"where i went this time, the specialty pecans, do you like to eat pecans?" song juhan waited for half a day, but there was no response, he exhaled a breath, threw down the chopsticks, leaned heavily on the back of the chair, frowned and looked at why.