Part 29

why didn't sleep well one night, the heating in the house was too much, song juhan was born with body heat, and he had to stick to him all the time, he woke up twice in the middle of the night, but he didn't want to wake up song juhan, he would rather song juhan just fall asleep like this, better than the embarrassment of the two people waking up face to face.

at six o'clock in the morning, he really couldn't sleep, ran downstairs and walked around, and bought breakfast by the way.

the morning run is really very helpful to wake up, he has woken up from the indescribable bad, decadent state of yesterday, he thinks it is funny, what was he doing yesterday? he and song juhan were originally such a relationship, and song juhan was also that kind of person, did he know it on the first day?

calmly think about it, the two of them have frequently deviated from each other recently, all stemming from feng zheng's sudden return to china, perhaps this is an opportunity for him to become independent from the shadow of song juhan, he has become more and more able to adapt to gradually alienating song juhan, maybe, maybe one day, he can take the lead in leaving.

after breakfast, he changed his clothes, found the suitcase, began to pack his bags, and he booked a ticket to fly to shencheng early tomorrow morning.

at this time, song juhan rubbed his eyes and came out of the bedroom, and when he saw why he collected his luggage, he suddenly woke up: "what are you doing?" why

didn't he raise his head: "on a business trip." he crossed song juhan into the bedroom to get clothes, "your breakfast is on the table." 

"when are you traveling?"

"tomorrow."

"tomorrow?" song juhan frowned, "i rented a private plane and plan to take the whole team to saipan for a vacation, so you can go with you."

 "i'm on a business trip." wwhy did he pick up two clothes and put them in the box.

song juhan looked at the way he didn't look up, and a fire rose in his heart early in the morning, he strode over, carried his arm and dragged him directly from the ground, why was he startled and forced to look at song juhan.

song juhan narrowed his eyes: "why, are you hiding from me?" "

hiding... no.

"you didn't even look me in the eye, and you said you didn't hide from me?"

he sighed: "i really want to go on a business trip, you go to breakfast." "how many days have you been on a business trip?"

"not sure."

"we'll go to saipan for ten days, and you'll come over when your business trip is over."

why's eyes were a little evasive: "i... really not sure when i'll be done. "do

you dare say you didn't hide from me?!" song ju coldly grabbed his shirt, "what the hell happened to you during this time?" because of feng zheng? because of yesterday? he grabbed

song juhan's hand, slowly pulled out his collar, and said softly: "you think too much, i'm just busy at work." 

why not salty and not light, let song juhan have a sense of frustration when his fist hit the cotton, he was simply angry: "you are still angry about the events of that day, right?" i was fucking confused that day, i also regretted it, if you hadn't lied to me first, i drank again, i would never have been so kind to you, we have so many years, have i hurt you? ii said you can hit me, what compensation do you want despite opening your mouth, what is the use of you holding your anger so much?! he sighed, "hitting you won't make me happy." "then how can it make you happy?"