Part 79 EXTRA 1

somehow life gradually stabilized.

song juhan signed a few potential newcomers, only full-time to do music, other publicity and other things, all by the company responsible, leisure time and why together.

sun qing and li chengxing successfully divorced, li chengxing and li will face bribery lawsuits, su su uncontroversially returned to her, and the shares were also disposed of at a proper price with the help of song juhan, breaking away from qin qing's big mess. she plans to finish dealing with the company's affairs, and when susu graduates from primary school, she will come to beijing to continue treatment, so that susu can also study in middle school in beijing.

why did he fly over to help her deal with the company's affairs, song juhan had to follow her, he had to follow him at work, he had to follow everywhere he went, sun qing thought that song juhan was too eye-catching, and drove them both back to the capital.

why idle panic, think that every day and song juhan so tired crooked is not the way, just sun qing also want to invest money for him to do something, he finally decided to start a business.

he first sorted out his previous connections, and then began to do market research, while digging out the former assistant chen shan in nanchuang, chen shan, the girl is not strong in ability, not smart enough, but she has a very big advantage, that is, obedience, let what to do, and must be in place, he let chen shan give him contact the registration company, rent office, procurement, and at the same time publish information on the internet to recruit people.

song juhan did not dare to say anything like "don't work i will raise you", he had said before that he had been blinded once, so he could only look at why he was busy getting in and out every day, and he followed why, why it was not convenient.

on this day, he gu received a strange phone call, and as soon as the phone rang, a deliberately depressed male voice came from there: "hello mr. he, i saw the information you posted on the recruitment network, and i think i fully meet your recruitment conditions." ""that's

my assistant's phone..." why did he suddenly freeze, the voice was too familiar, he was surprised, "gu zong?"

gu qingpei laughed loudly, "i have returned to china."

why said happily: "how can it be so fast?" contact last month, you still said you weren't sure about it.

"in fact, it has been brewing before, but you told me that you have started a business, i can't help it, so i came back, i also want to recruit people, that day casually look at the internet, a look at the company name to know that it is you." 」

why did he say embarrassedly: "song juhan took it blindly."

when

he registered the company, song juhan had to be named "han gu", but he did not expect that it had not been registered, so he had to use it hard.

gu qingpei laughed and said, "it's very good." this is my new number, are you available today? come out and talk, i think the time has come for us to cooperate. "

well, wow, pick up the wind for you." why is it very happy, in fact, the most headache for him to open a company is communication, he independently led the team to do so many years of projects, all the processes are very familiar, the ability is beyond doubt, but he did it alone, he was very worried that even the project could not be pulled, if he could partner with gu qingpei, it was really to solve his biggest problem.

after hanging up the phone, he cooked his meal and went to take a shower and change his clothes.

when song juhan saw him bathing and changing clothes, he rubbed him happily and said, "do you want candlelight dinner today?" "candle